May 11th, 2018 2-Night from San Diego (Ensenada)

I believe I touched bases with you on that page already? It's you and husband and 2 teen boys? I'm I correct Michelle

Hello
Im starting a FE group for the Disney Wonder on May 11-13 Baja if your interested please let me know so I can put a sign up list going.

Just leave me
the number of ppl in your stateroom
Male/female
And favorite Disney character or interests

This will help when we choose our FE gifts for each other.
Please let me know if your interested before March 31 to allow us enough time to gather gifts for all participating.
Thank you looking forward to setting sail soon :boat:

Our family is 4
Myself, husband, and 2 girls ages 4 and 6
My daughter loves Cinderella the other Dori
We don't have any allergies that we are aware of

Hi everyone it’s gett so close to sail date in May. I just wanted to see if anyone want to join our FEb group. Need final count by next Saturday. To make sure we can get enough for everyone. Looking forward to the fun with ::MinnieMo::MickeyMo

Hi! I am just now learning of the FE and I hope it’s not to late to participate I have family of 4...Hubby, 7yr old son, 3yr old daughter & myself. I have also request to be part of the group on FB. Hope to hear from you soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter