May 11 Moonlight Magic

Anyone know if 11am Eastern is still the ‘official’ open time for the reservation queue to open?

Anyone know if 11am Eastern is still the ‘official’ open time for the reservation queue to open?
As above, if past performance is indicative, it will be. However, it’s best to log into the website before 11 because everyone who’s already in will be randomized into a place in the queue at 11. Anyone who joins after 11 will be behind them in the queue.

Per history, are there open spots still there for general people? I was so happy to see the date and that we would be on site but under someone else's points. First week our points, second week their points.

Some, and they will fill up pretty quickly.
So sad. Was so happy to see the date. We are only doing 1/2 days every other day and fit the Thur night into the plan. Then I realized we were locked out with the points ownership thing.

So just to be sure I know what I what to do. On May 3, shortly before 11 am I need to be on what website? Does DVC send out a link? Over the years we have only been to one moonlight magic and that was some years ago , I just don't remember.

Last edited:
Our current checkout date is the 10th, but thinking of staying and making a new reservation for the 10-12th in order to (hopefully) be there. Would you say it's worth it to do this? We've never been lucky enough to have our dates line up with a MM before!

Our current checkout date is the 10th, but thinking of staying and making a new reservation for the 10-12th in order to (hopefully) be there. Would you say it's worth it to do this? We've never been lucky enough to have our dates line up with a MM before!

If you are going to do it, do it now as there is a cut off date that reservations have to be booked.

And, there is a good chance if you are looking for a studio you won’t find that night.

If you are going to do it, do it now as there is a cut off date that reservations have to be booked.

And, there is a good chance if you are looking for a studio you won’t find that night.

Thankfully not looking for a studio - just curious whether the event has been a huge hit for you and worth making additional accommodations for.

Not sure if our dates will ever come close to matching again, and we wouldn’t fly down just for the event so thought it could be fun to see what it’s all about!

Thankfully not looking for a studio - just curious whether the event has been a huge hit for you and worth making additional accommodations for.

Not sure if our dates will ever come close to matching again, and we wouldn’t fly down just for the event so thought it could be fun to see what it’s all about!
I went last year and really enjoyed it - my advice would be to grab the reservation and try for tickets - if you get them - great! - if not, cancel the room and leave on the 10th as originally planned…

I don't see a single room available for the 11th in all of DVC, although I didn't check Vero Beach.

I don't see a single room available for the 11th in all of DVC, although I didn't check Vero Beach.
Don’t think Vero would count - and I was afraid of no availability for ya - but as we all know - that does change - doesn’t hurt to keep looking…cash ressies count as eligible as well - as long as you are a blue card member…

Don’t think Vero would count - and I was afraid of no availability for ya - but as we all know - that does change - doesn’t hurt to keep looking…cash ressies count as eligible as well - as long as you are a blue card member…
Vero Beach is a qualifying resort for the on-site booking priority period.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter