• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 1, 2005- 4 Day Wonder?

I am gettting so frustrated we have not gotten our documents yet and everytime I talk to my so called Travel Agent she says oh well they should be in really soon. I see that everyone else has recieved theirs so I am going to call her today and leave her a message because believe it or not this travel agent does not work on the weekends have you ever heard of such a thing. I
Can you tell I am a little excited to go I am on a count down till we are in the nice sunny Islands.
As for meeting up together you can all count me and my whole crew in.
See you soon.

Ps we have plenty of kids in our group if anyone needs a play buddy

Don't panick over the documents. We booked through a travel agent also and don't have our documents yet. She did tell us that it will probably be 10 days out when she receives them, and she is on vacation. So....we probably won't receive ours until the week of the 20th, kinda cuttin it a little close, but as long as I have them when I get on the plane on the 27th I guess I'll be happy.

Ok...let's start with what day and time everyone would like to meet :wave2: I was thinking that our "at sea" day on Wednesday would be a good day, by that time we're all ready to relax and have a chat...sound good so far...give me some input asap :cool1: Then we'll work on time and location :goodvibes

Brittwoman said:
Ok...let's start with what day and time everyone would like to meet :wave2: I was thinking that our "at sea" day on Wednesday would be a good day, by that time we're all ready to relax and have a chat...sound good so far...give me some input asap :cool1: Then we'll work on time and location :goodvibes

[B
]General Information :hourglass
[/B]

Just wondering what dinner seating, first or second..................We have second which was suggested because we have older children. 1st night we eat at Animators. We called and found out.................

Does anyone else know where they will be?

As far as the meet and greet, I think the first day would be better. That way we would know others on the ship. What do you think?

Jack

pirate: :earboy2:

:teacher:

horatiofinch said:
As far as the meet and greet, I think the first day would be better. That way we would know others on the ship. What do you think?

Jack

:teacher:

I think you're right...1st day would be best....don't know what I was thinking at the moment :crazy: How about 3:00pm Sunday May 1st....on secret deck 7 :banana: Anyone up for a meet at that time and place??? Let's get some serious feedback going here :banana:

Brittwoman said:
I think you're right...1st day would be best....don't know what I was thinking at the moment :crazy: How about 3:00pm Sunday May 1st....on secret deck 7 :banana: Anyone up for a meet at that time and place??? Let's get some serious feedback going here :banana:

What and where is secret deck 7? Just give me directions and I'll will be there.......

pirate:

Hi, everyone!! Finally, I could get this board!!!!! I really wanted to meet people who will be on the same cruise as I will. So I got another site called "Magictrips Community" at first. But I couldn't find anyone there like you do here. I'm so happy to join you guys!!

I'm going to DCL with DH, DS(11) and DS(8). (I used abbreviation like people here does. I hope I'm using properly.) All of us are so excited about this cruise. Of course, it's our first time, too. Espcialy the parasailing! :umbrella: I'm going to be in 11:00am group then.

There is not much time left until we depart. But I've not packed anything yet. How about you? I don't know how many clothes we should take. Does anyone have any ideas? I know we have to bring our bathing suit though. I wonder how warm it is in Florida and those islands at that time. And also, I want to ask you that we should bring formal wear or not. I mean do we need a black suit for my hus and evening dress for me?! :guilty: Those things makes my baggage larger and heavier...^^

I don't know about Disney Wonder very much. So I will follow your suggestion. Just let me know where and when you are going to meet then!! :grouphug:

Hi! Welcome aboard on Disney Wonder!
Perhaps Temperture of Orlando and Bahama is between 68F and 86F, so we bring summer wear package.
I don't have dressy formal suits, so I will bring out normal summer suits and my wife night dress (she excites in this time).

We recommend meeting spot at Promenade Rounge, Deck 3. Perhaps we make time relax in there.
Or at beside of Goofy's pool, there are free drink and food, and shiny deck and chairs!

OH YEAH!! Everything is fine, just counting the days, been busy at work and wouldn't you know it we had another storm day last week!! My day off was Tuesday and the kids got to join me as we had 30cm of snow.

Can't wait to get to the Polynesian next Tuesday!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Finally - I was WONDERing if the boat was going to be empty! :cool1: I posted at a few other sites, but no one said they were going May 1.

We are a family of 4 - DH, DS13, DD11 and me. This will be our first cruise! I have tried to plan a Disney Cruise for 3 years now, and something always went wrong. But this year, we're doing it! With DS in high school next year, it's our last chance to pull them out of school with minimum hassle.

We'd love to do the meet and greet at 3 p.m. on Deck 7. I hope to help my DD11 find a friend to hang with during the cruise. She's a little shy around new kids, and you know her teenage brother won't hang out with her!

It won't be long now. We'll see you soon! :bounce:

Hello Everyone! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
It is almost time for our first Disney cruise!! So there's a meet Sunday at 3pm on deck seven? I want to come.

Horatiofinch, I have a DD 9 as well! They'll have to meet. I also have DD, 4 and DS, 7. See you there. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I will be there on deck 7 @ 3:00pm. Looking forward to meeting all of you.
As I said before, this is our first trip to Wally World and we are all very excited.
A&R, I will make sure my daughter is with me. Her name is Jenny and she is a wonderful girl.
Remember there is now only 6 days and 11 hours till the plane takes off.
By chance, is anyone staying at the Grand Floridian Hotel while at the park.
If so, let me know. We are only staying there because they allow 5 persons to a room. Auntie is coming on vacation with us.
Till then I hope all is well with everyone. I look forward to meeting all real soon.

Since I am having trouble posting the proper link, please go to castawayclub . com to view secret deck 7 as well as other photos of the ship.

Jack

BUMP!! Only a few more days to go! :bounce:

I thought I'd get all of my packing done this past weekend, but no such luck. I will get it done, though! :flower:

Safe traveling everyone! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter