MaxPass Question

chris1212

Mouseketeer
Used MaxPass today for the first time and it was great! Got lots accomplished with minimal waits.

Question... say it’s 1pm and I book a FP for 4pm and want to see if there is an earlier one available. Is there a way to check what’s available without first canceling your initial FP? I know I have done this with FP+ at WDW but couldn’t figure out a way to do it at DL.

There isn't.
However, if you use MP and see a time that is for later in the day, you can go back one screen where the two parks are shown then forward to the FP time screen until you see a time that is earlier.

If you do that enough you will eventually see a much earlier time.

I would also check the park map FP return as that is usually the latest current time listed.
MP will usually display an earlier time and if you use the advice above, you can get even earlier.
Even try it when FP has sold out. They sometimes come back with the advice above as well.

My guess is that guests are canceling their FPs and it opens up an available time.

ME

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter