Max Pass ?

provencio

Mouseketeer
Hello..

My family - 20 of us will be traveling to Disney in June and we have all decided Max Pass is the way to go for us. Does anyone know how many tix can be linked at one time? Meaning can we link all of our tix in hopes of getting us all a max pass at the same time?

Second should we link before we enter the park? or should we wait and maybe get assistance from Guest services?

Suggestions and comments welcome TIA!! so excited!!!

Oh wow, that’s a lot of tickets! I don’t know the answer to how many you CAN link, but I will say it is going to be a major pain to swipe through all of those one by one on return. Personally I would break into 3 or 4 smaller groups and have someone in charge of their group and just jump on andget your FP at the same time. It’s really not hard to get them all at the same time, or at least within the same window give or take 10 minutes.

Hello..

My family - 20 of us will be traveling to Disney in June and we have all decided Max Pass is the way to go for us. Does anyone know how many tix can be linked at one time? Meaning can we link all of our tix in hopes of getting us all a max pass at the same time?

Second should we link before we enter the park? or should we wait and maybe get assistance from Guest services?

Suggestions and comments welcome TIA!! so excited!!!
Oh wow, that’s a lot of tickets! I don’t know the answer to how many you CAN link, but I will say it is going to be a major pain to swipe through all of those one by one on return. Personally I would break into 3 or 4 smaller groups and have someone in charge of their group and just jump on andget your FP at the same time. It’s really not hard to get them all at the same time, or at least within the same window give or take 10 minutes.
I also do not know if there is a max. But I would suggest an alternate idea. If you can keep all 20 together, I would make sure as many folks as possible have the DLR app on their smartphone. Then they can bring up their own pass bar/code when going thru the FP line. Like below. That may speed things up.

upload_2018-5-29_15-41-31-png.325722

I also do not know if there is a max. But I would suggest an alternate idea. If you can keep all 20 together, I would make sure as many folks as possible have the DLR app on their smartphone. Then they can bring up their own pass bar/code when going thru the FP line. Like below. That may speed things up.

upload_2018-5-29_15-41-31-png.325722
You don't have to scan the barcode on the app to get through the FP line. You can still use your paper ticket or AP, which is what I do. It just seems be faster than trying to bring the app up each time and swiping when you have multiple tickets. Alternatively, you can take a screen shot of your bar code to avoid fumbling with the app.

Do you have any littles in your group? If so, you won't need to buy Max Pass for everyone, as you can use rider swap

You don't have to scan the barcode on the app to get through the FP line. You can still use your paper ticket or AP, which is what I do. It just seems be faster than trying to bring the app up each time and swiping when you have multiple tickets. Alternatively, you can take a screen shot of your bar code to avoid fumbling with the app.
The PP was asking about MaxPass and there is no paper FP.

:wizard:

If everyone in your group can have their paper ticket (or even a good copy of the bar code of the ticket) in a lanyard, they will be able to scan themselves at each ride. This will really speed things up, especially at rides with multiple scanners. Only the bar code is needed, which is why even a good copy of the back of the ticket will work (then the original tickets can be kept safe somewhere else). If one person is going to be in charge of getting the MPs, that same person won't have to be in charge of scanning and re-scanning everyone through each ride. And then you won't run the risk of blocking the return lines with such a large group. You'll just be able to walk right through as each person scans himself/herself right through.

Ooops. I was thinking paper FP. But you are right, they can use their paper ticket for park admission. :thumbsup2

Ooops. I was thinking paper FP. But you are right, they can use their paper ticket for park admission. :thumbsup2

I'm not talking about paper FP or for park admission. Even when using MaxPass, your FP is tied to your park ticket, either on the barcode that's on the app or on the physical park ticket itself. Even when you book a MaxPass FP, you can use your park ticket to scan into the FP line. It saves time to have each person scan their park ticket when entering the FP line rather than swiping through the app to get to each barcode.

I thought the parent you swap with must have Max Pass too?

I was at DL May 20-24- We had 6 Disney adults in our group and just used 3 Max Passes - when we redeemed our Fast passes, we just asked for rider swap and they added 3 rider swap passes to the first 3 tickets (which I had added Max Pass to but I don't think it mattered)

I thought the parent you swap with must have Max Pass too?

No, not necessary. Same with FP. Many couples with a baby will get one FP for one ride and another FP for another ride and then use Rider Swap.

On my son's birthday I bought him and my older daughter MP (I already have it on my AP) and we used that with Rider Swap so they could ride with DH too (we also have a 2 y/o).

Yes, but yeah person can still use their paper ticket to enter the fp line as tickets are linked online. You just wouldn't have a paper fp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter