Max Pass question

buffettgirl

The whole tag thing, so 1990's internet.
Once I have my tickets loaded on my app, and once I've gone through the gate, how do I actually purchase the max pass? Does it ask for credit card info right there? Just planning ahead.

Oh Thank you. I didn't even see that option. duh. Thank you!

Don't forget to have your CCV number ready; it took me extra time my first two days because I had to stop, get my wallet out of my bag, get my card out of my wallet, get the numbers, enter them, then finish the purchase. It's easier if you just know the CCV on the back of your card :)

Oh, and if you didn't preload your CC, it has one of those handy scanner things for you, so you don't have to enter all the numbers on the front :)

Don't forget to have your CCV number ready; it took me extra time my first two days because I had to stop, get my wallet out of my bag, get my card out of my wallet, get the numbers, enter them, then finish the purchase. It's easier if you just know the CCV on the back of your card :)
I was going to mention that but thought it might have been a one-off situation that I encountered. Because I ended up doing the same thing - saving the CCV in the Notes on my cell phone so I could find quickly rather than digging out my wallet. Sounds like I am not the only one.

:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter