• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Max Pass - Add every day or once for trip?

Ninja4

Earning My Ears
I'll be buying our tickets from 3rd party. When I get there, can I add MP for the whole trip or will I have to add it each day? Thanks!

I believe you have to add it on each day. Only when you buy from the Disney site I think you can pre purchase it tickets with MP.

Plus I think adding it each day is better as you might not needed everyday. It takes less than 1 minute to add MP

Please correct me if im wrong.

You will add it each day. Easy as long as you've set up a credit card in the app and just need to key in your CCV#.

You can purchase it each day once you have scanned your ticket to get into one of the parks.

Thanks everyone! For some reason, I thought you had to stop at customer service and add it, which seemed like it would waste a lot of time. That I can quickly do it on my phone sounds good! :)

It's really easy. You can store a credit card number within the app and just purchase the minute you go through the gate.

On another note, mobile food ordering and paying on the app is a timesaver as well. You can order your food while walking to the restaurant and by the time you get there you bypass the big line and pick up your food

TBH before I used it for the first time I planned on getting it everyday of my trip. In reality I didn’t buy it for the last day and the next trip I skipped 2 days. I love it at the beginning of a trip because I’m all energized up but by the end of a trip I’m just too tired to get as much out of it. MP can be quite tiring! I was very glad I didn’t pre-purchase it.

I've been here for three days now and I highly recommend you get max pass every day. It makes your day much easier and more efficient as long as it works correctly. Our first day it didn't and it was a 3 hour nightmare getting it fix our first day. But after successfully using it for a few days it really is worth every penny. Nothing like booking fast passes away from the park !!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter