• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Max Number Park Reservations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Poppy

It's kind of fun to do the impossible
We are AP and DVC members from KY. Have DVC reservations In July, October and December. We were able to book reservations for 4 park days in July, and 3 days in October. We were not able to book for our December trip, despite having resort reservations.

Does anyone know if there is a maximum number of park reservations that can be made, even though you have resort reservations?
I realize we are one of the lucky ones that was able to get through so far.

thanks

I have also only been able to book 7 days, even though I have about 15 days of resort reservations (through March) and an annual pass.

I was able to book for all 11 days we will be there. Depending on your dates, they may have hit capacity?

It seems to be a known issue. I'm on DVC points for July, September and May. I've only been able to get park reservations for July.

We are also DVC and AP holders. I was able to book 9 days. I still have 6 more nights of resort stays that it wouldn't let me book. I tried calling the phone number that was listed to inquire but it said that all circuits were busy and try again later.

There have been reports online of AP holders in similar situations getting anywhere from 3 to 12 days - there doesn't seem to be an explanation. I personally was able to book 7 days with I have 12 days that I should be eligible for.

I'm eligible for 28 and was able to book 16. I realize I should count myself among the lucky but if I had known I was going to be cut off, I would have distributed them differently. Also, when I went to take one off to move it to a different trip, I was not allowed to rebook. So really I only have 15 days now. My husband capped out at 12. We have the same type of passes...

had the same problem.
Have a 7 day stay in October and able to get park reservations for all 7 days.
Also have a stay in April, and it says we have used the max number of days.
I understand if I just had the AP, limiting the days, but not if you also have a resort stay with the AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter