Mattress in a Box

Darn it! Just because I responded to this post, I am now getting inundated with Casper banner ads! Not again!

I bought one from Amazon. It was less than $400 and is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on.

Our son has had two off Amazon and loves them. (Our dog had uncontrollable bowel movements, which we discovered when she had an accident on the first mattress, in her final days.) Our daughter got one too, and really likes it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004LQ1RJ2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just make sure to really check reviews throughly.

We bought one for DD from Macy’s bed in a box division. It has a 90 day trial full refund policy. DD has kept the bed & really likes it!

We bought one from Helix about 2.5 years ago and still love it. You can customize it so that it is specifically for you. We have a king and DH’s side is softer and works for how he sleeps, while mine is firmer. You can also blend both sides if you prefer. I can’t recommend it enough.

Yes twice.

My criteria was very simple, honest real reviews from non-paid people, and specifically reading about No Odors from the mattress. We did not have an problem at all with odors or inflation from either of these types.

First we purchased this in a twin, for our son, while staging our house when we were selling. He loved it. It was very comfortable, I slept on it a few times myself and was rather happy with it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q7EPLM0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Our son liked it so much, that when we moved into our new house and needed Full Size, both boys got almost the same as above, just in a Full. They are very comfortable, and they both like them very much.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005A4OQ9W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Both my kids have memory foam mattresses from Costco.com that were delivered in boxes. DS11 asked for a topper after a few months, he wanted it softer, so we got one several years back and he loves it with the topper on. The one I got for my daughter's room that functions as a guest room until she's big enough has been acceptable for guests so far, was pretty surprised at how comfortable it was when it arrived. Just read reviews until you find one that is right for your purposes, we selected medium-soft firmness.
Great thing about Costco.com is that you can return it and they will pick it up. Haven't needed to use it yet, but my coworker returned a leather couch set after a year, it didn't hold up the way she wanted it to, looked pretty bad for only being a year old and Costco agreed and issued a full refund.

We recently order from Wright Bedding.... and LOVE the mattress. It definitely on the "luxury" end of mattresses but they had a 50% off special the day we were looking and 120 night guarantee. We thought we couldn't lose... and are definitely glad we took the plunge. The "sleep sherpa" has reviews of a lot of mattresses if you want to read up on lots of different bed in a box type mattresses. That is how we came across Wright Bedding.

Been very happy with our Bedinabox matress for about 5 years now. Mid-level model with cooling gel since we're in Florida.

My head is spinning from reading reviews on all these products!!

A strong starting place is spring, foam, or hybrid? If foam, what type? Does latex sound good? Once you have all those basic questions ready, head to a mattress store. Play ignorant and lay on each type of mattress. Then once you find what you like the best (my wife and I love the hybrid), your options are narrowed down a bit. From there, read reviews and take a bit of a chance. You can return it if you want, but I am sure there are many great choices. By cutting out the middle man, you are getting a $2000+ mattress for half or less the cost, so I really doubt you will hate it unless you go with the cheapest option available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter