• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mattress at OKW

MickeyCrazed

DIS Veteran
I know mattresses are a subjective thing and everybody has their preference on softness. We are are at Saratoga right now and find the beds to be extremely hard. We have a trip planned to Old Key West in February, and I was just wondering if you can give me your opinion on how soft the beds are there. Do they have pillow top mattresses? I'm considering changing resorts based just on the mattress. Crazy isn't it?

We just hot beach from there last week and I thought the beds were okay. I did not think they were too hard or too soft. I don't think they were a pillow too though. I have a tempur predic cloud at home and do not wake up achy and sore anymore, I did not wake up achy from sleeping on these either. Ours was a King in a 2 BR

We just hot beach from there last week and I thought the beds were okay. I did not think they were too hard or too soft. I don't think they were a pillow too though. I have a tempur predic cloud at home and do not wake up achy and sore anymore, I did not wake up achy from sleeping on these either. Ours was a King in a 2 BR
** got back ( I should really proof read when using my phone)

We stayed at OKW last month and mattress was great! I have a bad back, so mattresses really effect me. Also, I remember a few weeks ago that someone came to these boards saying that they'd loved their OKW mattress so much that they wanted that type at home, asking if anyone knew what it was. Sounds like a good recommendation to me!

Mattresses *are* subjective. We stayed at Saratoga Springs and my wife loved the mattress. So much so that I want to give her one for Christmas, but I cannot find anywhere on the web that confirm exactly what they have there. Could I trouble you to look and post here the brand and the model?

Best wishes with finding one that suits you as much as that one suited my wife!

With large resorts like OKW or SSR, replacements are done on a rotation, so what's in one building may not be the same in another building.

We own at OKW and have always thought the mattresses were good. I don't recall SSR mattress being any different. Then again, when I'm exhausted from a full day at the parks any mattress will suffice!

Thanks for your opinions everyone.

StitchMan - i'm sorry, I would've loved to have checked the style/brand of the mattress for you. But sadly I'm already home. Welcome to the boards by the way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter