Matterhorn back saving tips!

Has it always been this bad? I’m now middle age and things hurt a bit more than they used to but it just seems like this ride was smoother years ago. Maybe when they redid the ride cars and eliminated the lap seat?
We're just all older now, lol! Maybe when they went from 2 in a seat to 1 in a seat, because the front person wasn't leaning into something as hard as the back of the seat? I don't know since I never rode it when it was 2 people per seat. Just conjecture!

I definetly think the new bobsleds make the ride more painful. Maybe one of these days they will figure out how to add a little more cushioning to the sleds.

But looking at the wait times it doesn't seem to affect people riding.

I am done with this ride officially. I have never felt back pain in my life but tweaked it riding it in December. Nope. Not worth it. Unfortunately, I was on the right side and in Row 6 which I understand now is a big no-no.

Oh well. We had fun while it lasted. 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter