MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

mickeyworld

DIS Veteran
Hi Dawn, Over the years you have made so many wonderful things for me. I am looking for a Princess Run envelope (something to put a 5 dollar bill in) and a label I could put on a gatorade/water bottle. It is last minute... I would need them by the Feb 15th so if you have time I thank you!!! and if not I totally understand . Cheers!

MataHari22

DIS Veteran
Hi Dawn, Over the years you have made so many wonderful things for me. I am looking for a Princess Run envelope (something to put a 5 dollar bill in) and a label I could put on a gatorade/water bottle. It is last minute... I would need them by the Feb 15th so if you have time I thank you!!! and if not I totally understand . Cheers!
Hi! Made these for you, if you like any you can download the full resolution copies from my Flickr. I will pm you the link.

IMG_3641.JPG

kristidiaz1

Mouseketeer
Hi Dawn, I hope you are well :) You've been so kind to help me out with some things on past trips, I'd love to request a few more if you are able. Our trip is not until July.
  • Your Toy Story stroller sign saying Zack's Ride, WDW for top, no date needed on it (if you have a TS4 design with Forky too that would be great, but the current one is fine too, BUzz is his favorite!)
  • under your pretend park tickets, the airline ticket- WDW 2020 on the side, for Derek & Zack (can just put it on 1 ticket together) Dates: July 25-August 2, 2020. Also, do you have a resort ticket available for the Contemporary?
  • Your cruise design Mickey heads (can I request with just a name, no ship or date): Buzz (Zack on ear) Stormtrooper (Zack on ear) Vader (Derek on ear), Stitch (Derek on ear) , Moana & Maui (Mom on ear), Mulan in green outfit(Kristi on ear) and Belle/Beast with Dad on ear*unless you have an Aladdin design?
I know it's multiple things, I hope it's not too much, but there's no rush. If too much I understand too. Thank you so much!!

• Sapphire_Ag

Disney Princess
    Love your work! Is is possible to get the following?

Stroller tag with Ursula and Ariel "The Niemi Family"

Also:

Autograph cover with Mickey for JD
    Autograph Cover with Minnie for Brooke
    Autograph Cover with Marie (from Aristocats) for Alex

Thank you so much!

melglnh2o

DIS Veteran
    Hi Dawn! I hope you are feeling well. Just checking in regarding my request from January 28. I am sure you are still working on it. Hopefully I didn’t miss it. Thanks!

MataHari22

DIS Veteran
    Hi Dawn! I hope you are feeling well. Just checking in regarding my request from January 28. I am sure you are still working on it. Hopefully I didn’t miss it. Thanks!
    I'm sorry. Been really struggling. Will try and work on it for the next couple days.

MataHari22

DIS Veteran
    Hi Dawn! I am so glad to see you still here doing your wonderful DISigns. I hope this new year is your best one yet. We just got home from our cruise in which you made me some fabulous items. We are booked again for another cruise over my daughter's spring break from April 4-11 on the Fantasy. I would love to have another itinerary map design please. Here is the link https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/cruises-destinations/list/DF0418/7-night-eastern-caribbean-cruise-from-port-canaveral/april-4-2020-disney-fantasy/

Can I please get one for each of the family names listed below?

Ruiz Family
    Schaufelberger
    Reeves
    James
    Brown
    Broome
    Wolf
    Walcott
    Kleinheksel
    McMahon
    Desormeau
    Hornback

I will also be requesting my usual word cloud in the DCL logo but will come back for that as to not overwhelm the request. No rush.

Many many thanks!!
    Hi, all twelve are done and uploaded to your album in my Flickr. I will send you the link in case you don't still have it. Sorry it has taken me so long. I am just not doing very well.

• melglnh2o

DIS Veteran
    Hi, all twelve are done and uploaded to your album in my Flickr. I will send you the link in case you don't still have it. Sorry it has taken me so long. I am just not doing very well.
    Hi Dawn! No worries at all. I am so sorry to hear that you aren't doing very well. I wish there was something that I could do to brighten your day. Thanks so much for the requests. I won't bother you for anymore. Take care!!

mitchsfan

Earning My Ears
    Dawn,

Good Morning, I was hoping you would be able to help me out. I am heading to Disney in August. There are two families going. I was hoping that you could make the MNSSHP designs that are on your homepage. I wanted to print them on bags for the kids to use for trick or treating. The design is the the one with Mickey and the gang outside of the Haunted Mansion.

Our children's names are: Jimmy, Savannah, Abby, Josey, Danny and Emma

And I was hoping for two license plates too: One with Minnie with the name McHale on it
    one with either the villians or hitchhiking ghosts with the name Grugan.

thank you and take care.

jim

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.