massages at BC?

kmermaid

DIS Veteran
I would like to schedule a massage for myself on Mother's day. On that morning we have a adr at 8:05 at CP. I was going to schedule a massage at GF for sometime in the afternoon thinking we would drive over to the GF and valet park in the morning and take the monorail for a morning at MK and have lunch and then we could go to GF for my massage and DH and 2DD could swim at the GF. But now I'm thinking that that sounds like such a hassle. Has anyone every had a massage at the BC fitness center? We will be staying at BCV so if the massages there are good there it would save me some stress, probably.

You could always have the message done in your room if you so desired. It is a bit expensive to do so but it is an option if convenience/time is more valuable than money. Call the spa to inquire...

I had one at the BC about 4 years ago and I was very pleased. It was very quiet and the therapist was very good. It isn't the same atmosphere as the spa at SSR but the quality of the massage was excellent. I haven't been to GF.

Donna

The therapists rotate among the resorts so the quality of your massage is the same regardless of where you have it done. However, the atmosphere is different among the resorts and locations.

Enjoy

MsA

Thanks for the replies! I will schedule it at the BC and make my life easier!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter