• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Masks Optional Starting June 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ll just assume any child not wearing a mask is 12 or older, so they can charge them “Adult” prices for tickets and dining.
Doesn't Disney already charge "adult" prices for kids like 8 years old or something like that?
If Disney chooses not to enforce it is it really a rule?
You're treading dangerously close to one of the rallying cries about using legacy FP after the return window from the Great FP War of 2012. :rotfl2:

What’s the point in waiting until the 15th. I’m here right now and would love to ditch these tomorrow.

It's probably the exact point where kids 12 and up who got the Pfizer shot on its very 1st day of approval in FL will have full vaccination immunity...

And it's 72 hour notice to CMs:)...

Actually, they can ask, and they can ask for proof ( they won’t) the thing is that you do not have to answer. They can Decide to ask you to leave, but I seriously can’t imagine this happening.
Maybe this is not “the way” it is in Florida but that is what was explained to me by a lawyer...and please don’t quote me and throw flames at me if this information is different than anyone understands. I’m not trying to be combative and confrontational and I’m SOOOOO tired of everyone going ballistic crazy over this, I’m honestly just trying to post what I understood to be true
In FL they cannot ask for proof. The Governor made it illegal. Not tying to be combative! :)

You do know masks could be off for outdoor photos since April

Yes…. They announced the last mask change 10pm the night before and CMs were not happy

THIS!!!!!!
🤞🏻Plexiglass is removed and preshow has returned to MMRR by 7/22

I’ve seen multiple places that partially vaccinated have 33% protection from delta while fully vaccinated have 80%

but this is about Disney not vaccine effectiveness so that’s all I will say
All the cast members my friend spoke to after the announcement were very happy for it to gone. No more policing for them!

In FL they cannot ask for proof. The Governor made it illegal. Not tying to be combative! :)
Actually they can. In Florida, an EMPLOYER, or state agency cannot ask you for proof of vaccination. A PRIVATE\ business providing non essential services most certainly can . Not that I agree with it, but it is there right to require anything they choose.

If Disney wanted to continue policing masks, they would just require them for all kids 12 and under. It would be as simple as that, but since they are not, then that’s a pretty good sign that masks aren’t an issue in the parks any longer. That doesn’t mean that you and your kids can’t decide to wear them anyway, indoors and outdoors, then you don’t have to worry about other people, variants or vaccine effectiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter