Masks indoors?

HollyMD

DIS Veteran
Hi, all! We are leaving Saturday for DL for the first time and we are so excited!
something I read said that masks are no linger required indoors, but the DL site still says they are required. Anyone that has been there recently that can confirm one way or the other? We will have them, anyway, due to the airport, etc, but how many we bring depends on where all we need them. Thanks so much!

Not required on the trams.

OP, the website says masks are still required for guests ages 2 and up who are NOT vaccinated only.
Correct, I should have phrased these differently. No one has asked to see our vaccination cards so I think it’s important to note that they are not checking nor are they requiring them.

Thank you both! I should have stayed in our original message that we are all vaccinated.

If you go to First Aid, you are required to wear a mask. Upon information and belief, that is the only building with a mask mandate. I know that indoor transportation requires a mask. I thought the monorail was enclosed, but apparently my understanding was incorrect. At the end of the day, DLR strongly recommends guests wear a mask when indoors and has posted signage to this effect.

I was at DTD on Saturday - like other posters have said they are not required but plenty of people still wear them, so if you want to wear them - you won't be the only ones. I didn't witness anyone fussing others over wearing/not wearing a mask. Just wanted to put that out there for those that still want/need to wear them but might feel self conscious about it.

If you go to First Aid, you are required to wear a mask. Upon information and belief, that is the only building with a mask mandate. I know that indoor transportation requires a mask. I thought the monorail was enclosed, but apparently my understanding was incorrect. At the end of the day, DLR strongly recommends guests wear a mask when indoors and has posted signage to this effect.
Right, it is considered a health facility, and masks are still required there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter