• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mask Rules Changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder if this will affect DCL's mask rules or will Disney maintain separate mask rules for the parks and the ships.

Yes, but that mandate is currently scheduled to end March 18th. Could it be extended again? Yup, and seems more likely it will be then it won't be. But, it's not that far away if it doesn't get extended.
I've been looking for info on whether or not they will extend the mandate. Can I ask where you found out it seems likely? Official websites are useless on this.
You can send me a private message if that is easier.

I wonder if this will affect DCL's mask rules or will Disney maintain separate mask rules for the parks and the ships.
I think that is also under the directive of the federal government, so if that's right it will depend on if they extend their mandate beyond 3/18.

I've been looking for info on whether or not they will extend the mandate. Can I ask where you found out it seems likely? Official websites are useless on this.
You can send me a private message if that is easier.
I found it out nowhere. I only said "likely" because it has been extended every other time thusfar so theoretically it's more likely than not.

PLEASE READ:

The mask wearing for 2-5 has been discussed at great length.

Disney's statement is, 'Beginning February 17, 2022, Face coverings will be optional for fully vaccinated Guests in both outdoor and indoor locations. We expect Guests who are not fully vaccinated to continue wearing face coverings in all indoor locations, including indoor attractions and theaters. Face coverings will still be required by all Guests (ages 2 and up) on enclosed Disney transportation, including Disney buses, monorails, and Disney Skyliner.'

Please move on from the discussion re: masks on children 2-5. Understandably, people are passionate about how they read the above but honestly, arguing back and forth will not accomplish anything productive.

Please move past the discussion of masks for children 2-5. Future posts will be deleted.

The federal transportation policy that others have posted that is set to possibly expire 3/18, does that include flights as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter