Mary Poppins

twokids0204

DIS Dad #561
Where can I see her?

I know she is usually in England, but last couple of times we were they we missed her.

Does she only appear on certain days? Does she appear anywhere else?

I am aware of the 1900 Park Fare appearance, but I am more interested in the Dinner at 1900 then the breakfast.

How can I assure my wife that on our next trip she will get to meet the original Supernanny?

Last year we met her in front of the Kodak/photopass building as soon as you come into MK on the right, under a tree?? Not in the middle with all the lines, she was just kind of tucked in there.

UK is your most certain bet. she is typically out every day, but she won't be out constantly. she does sets. she's usually on the outside of the pavilion, by the tea shop (a little further up as alice is by the tea shop). that said, there's always a chance she's ill one day and doesn't show. characters are people too.

aside from UK, you MIGHT have luck spotting her at the random character meet in the animation building at DHS, either at 4:50 or 5:20 (and repeated at 6:20 and 6:50). I wouldn't go there just for that, but if you're in the park, keep it in mind.

We spotted her just up from Alice (as mentioned above) but by the time we got there she was leaving for a break :sad1:

We saw her as we were leaving the judge's tent after seeing the other characters and also saw her and bert near the entrance to the MK one time- by the restaurant on the right there

This may not suit the need - our family saw her at Cinderella's Royal Table over lunch.

I saw her a few times at UK in Epcot. She has a really bad place to stand, in my opinion, kind of off to the side of the walkway. :confused3

What I want to know is, where can I find the penguins?

We saw her just out side of Cinderella's castle on our last visit, on the carousel side. :O):)

Last year we met her in front of the Kodak/photopass building as soon as you come into MK on the right, under a tree?? Not in the middle with all the lines, she was just kind of tucked in there.

Mary no longer appears regular at the MK as a meet and greet, just in the day parade.

We saw her as we were leaving the judge's tent after seeing the other characters

This location is known as the Tear Drop and officially closed at the end of 2009. They are utilizing that backstage location for new WDI offices related to the Fantasyland expansion.

What I want to know is, where can I find the penguins?

The penguins make random appearances! I have seen them in the Animation Building and American Adventure.

We saw her in the Disney Visa photo room in Epcot. DS was 4 and had never seen the movie or had a clue who she was. He ended up talking to her over in the corner by himself for a good 10-15 minutes. He gave her the biggest hug afterwards and was so enamored with her. He saw the movie when he returned home and it remains one of his favorites.

We saw her at the UK at epcot, we checked the times with a CM for any charcters we wanted to meet so we didn't miss them. The shop CM at the UK knew the times Alice and Mary Poppins came out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter