Marvel's Inhumans

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I just ordered a plush version of Marvel's Black Bolt and learned that he is part of another batch of Marvel heroes called Marvel Inhumans that is a TV show and I would like to know more about the Marvel Inhumans TV series? Was it originally a series originally on The CW? And was there many seasons of Marvel Inhumans made as well? I also learned that actor Anson Mount plays Black Bolt in Marvel Inhumans and when I saw Anson Mount and Black Bolt on Youtube videos I found him cute and I think Anson Mount and Black Bolt have replaced Hawkeye and Jeremy Renner as my new Marvel crushes. Is Marvel Inhumans on Disney+ too?

I just ordered a plush version of Marvel's Black Bolt and learned that he is part of another batch of Marvel heroes called Marvel Inhumans that is a TV show and I would like to know more about the Marvel Inhumans TV series? Was it originally a series originally on The CW? And was there many seasons of Marvel Inhumans made as well? I also learned that actor Anson Mount plays Black Bolt in Marvel Inhumans and when I saw Anson Mount and Black Bolt on Youtube videos I found him cute and I think Anson Mount and Black Bolt have replaced Hawkeye and Jeremy Renner as my new Marvel crushes. Is Marvel Inhumans on Disney+ too?

Inumans didi have a TV show on ABC, but it was very short lived. It wasn't well-liked by fans, though it was not as bad as people make it out to be. It was limited by the budget of a network TV show. The concept of "Inhumans" played heavily into the Agents of SHIELD show in certian seasons, as the character of Skye/Daisy/Quake was one.

Inhumans are people with inherited alien DNA that can activate a superpower when exposed to the "Terrigen Mists". The aliens in question who did this were the Kree, which ties into the Captain Marvel franchise. The show focused though on the "Royal Family" the leaders of the Inhumans' city on the moon. Yeah, it gets a little weird.

So Marvel's Inhumans is linked to the Captain Marvel movie? How exciting! What role did Black Bolt have in the TV show of Marvel's Inhumans? Because ever since I ordered my Black Bolt plushie I started to learn more about him and discovered that he is silent and knows sign language because if he talks his loud voice causes disasters. But it's a shame that this show wasn't successful and it could've been a bigger hit. Maybe someday Disney+ will add it to it's Marvel section someday
Thank you so much for telling me about the show Brian it was very interesting to learn about
Dodger

So Marvel's Inhumans is linked to the Captain Marvel movie? How exciting! What role did Black Bolt have in the TV show of Marvel's Inhumans? Because ever since I ordered my Black Bolt plushie I started to learn more about him and discovered that he is silent and knows sign language because if he talks his loud voice causes disasters. But it's a shame that this show wasn't successful and it could've been a bigger hit. Maybe someday Disney+ will add it to it's Marvel section someday
Thank you so much for telling me about the show Brian it was very interesting to learn about
Dodger

Well, it's note that connected to the movie, other than the Kree being a common alien. In the show, Blackbolt is leader of the Inhumans on the moon, but he is deposed and exiled along with teh roaly family who is sent to Earth. They have to find their way back to each other so they can go back and reclaim the throne. Anson Mount, who played Blackbolt, also played him in Doctor Strange and the Multivers of Madness, but he actually had his full costume in that.

Black Bolt's brother usurped him in the TV series (only lasted one season). The sister of Black Bolt's wife was able to transport Black Bolt, the wife, two friends, and herself (and dog) to Earth when she (sister) realized what was going on. They weren't exiled, per se, they escaped.

The Inhumans lived on the moon, as I recall, so Earth was the closest planet they could get to. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to transport them all to the same location.

I enjoyed the series, but some of it was a snooze. I haven't checked if it's on Disney+ yet, but for a while, it was on the ABC app.

Black Bolt's brother usurped him in the TV series (only lasted one season). The sister of Black Bolt's wife was able to transport Black Bolt, the wife, two friends, and herself (and dog) to Earth when she (sister) realized what was going on. They weren't exiled, per se, they escaped.

The Inhumans lived on the moon, as I recall, so Earth was the closest planet they could get to. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to transport them all to the same location.

I enjoyed the series, but some of it was a snooze. I haven't checked if it's on Disney+ yet, but for a while, it was on the ABC app.

That's right. It's been a while. They were usurped and captured and they escaped under duress. The teleporter is actually the dog, Lockjaw, but Crystal is the one who communes with him. They were seperated because of the hasty nature of their escape. They do in fact live on the moon, in what Marvel Comics called, "The Blue Area" on the far side where there is atmosphere.

I mean, the series really wasn't that great, but it wasn't that bad either - very middling, but sometimes fans are really over the top about how "bad" it is.

Last edited:
That's right. It's been a while. They were usurped and captured and they escaped under duress. The teleporter is actually the dog, Lockjaw, but Crystal is the one who communes with him. They were seperated because of the hasty nature of their escape. They do in fact live on the moon, in what Marvel Comics called, "The Blue Area" on the far side where there is atmosphere.

I mena, the series really wasn't that great, but ti wsn't that bad either -very middling, but sometime fans are really over the top about how "bad" it is.

yup. It was so-so. The brother that usurped them was so annoying.

sometimes I was like, hey, you inhumans.…. Is there some reason why you can’t invent some type of technology so Black Bolt can “speak”?

yup. It was so-so. The brother that usurped them was so annoying.

sometimes I was like, hey, you inhumans.…. Is there some reason why you can’t invent some type of technology so Black Bolt can “speak”?

Well, that's one of those "comic book" things that you just have to go with. It was intended to make him more enigmatic on the page and to really accentuate his power. It does not translate as well to film.

Inhumans is one of the rare Marvel shows I didn't bother finishing. I did start watching it, but missed a few episodes and never felt compelled to go back and finish.

I showed my mom a clip of Marvel's Inhumans on Youtube and she really was impressed with the show from what she saw of it and wants to see it herself someday. Mom also liked Black Bolt too because he was cute and tough and now she is crazy about Anson Mount now as well

After finishing Secret Invasion last week I started seeing Marvel's Inhumans on Disney+ this morning and really LOVED the show especially since Black Bolt is in it and every time Black Bolt appeared I would sigh and blush and I think the show has tons of action and seems very exciting and it's a shame that ABC cancelled Inhumans because this show really showed promise but at least it made Anson Mount a household name and he is CUTE with a capital C as Black Bolt. I can't wait to see what Episode 2 has in store

I saw Episode 2 of Marvel's Inhumans and it was flawless and had loads of action but needed more Black Bolt but I found it weird that Medusa Black Bolt's wife had to travel on a Hawaiian tour bus which reminded me of The Partridge Family's strange painted tour bus but I hope something bad doesn't happen to Black Bolt in the next episode. I wish Marvel's Inhumans could've lasted another season because it was a great series and ABC should've promoted it more in 2017

I was impressed with Episode 3 of Marvel's Inhumans and it was full of action and I think Black Bolt's brother is trying his best to destroy Black Bolt so HE can become the new king and at least Black Bolt "Anson" got to fight in this episode and Black Bolt sure can be tough when he wants to. But why Lockjaw keeps dying then getting revived in Inhumans i'll never understand why? I hope Episode 4 is awesome

I thought Serinda Swan did a great job as Medusa:

1696261826517.png

She also played the DC character of Zatanna Zatara on "Smallville":

1696261909540.png

I was impressed with Episode 4 of Marvel's Inhumans and thought it had tons of action and I was glad that Black Bolt and Medusa found each other again and that was so sweet. My mom wants to see Marvel's Inhumans herself after I watch it because she likes it from what she has learned about it from me. This show should've had another season on ABC because it looked promising but why ABC cancelled it is a mystery because it had great actors and a awesome storyline. Black Bolt should be featured more in Marvel because he is an awesome character that deserves more mention in Marvel comics. I am excited to see Episode 5 and I hope it's a great one

I got to see the series finale of Marvel's Inhumans this morning and it was amazing and it's a shame ABC cancelled it because it really deserved a second season and Black Bolt was really tough and mighty when he fought but at least Maximus got what he deserved even though I disliked Maximus Black Bolt and him really showed their toughness

Yeah, people overblow how "bad" it is. It was decent for network TV. It had some interesting things for sure.

I saw the premier of the first two episodes at AMC theaters, they really banked on it being a big hit.

i loved agents of shield.

off topic but the first season of Jessica Jones is top tier TV. just an amazing villain

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter