Marvelous May 2021 Exercise Thread

I am finishing up my time. Sunday and Monday did not go as planned. I was in the ER with DD Sunday night so I didn't do much Monday. I still planned to get the rest of my time. I got part of them in before ending up back in the ER Monday with DD. So I am close this month. DD is doing better. The short story is she might be allergic to something at the barn so they are testing for those things specifically.

Adding in another 5 minutes for May 30th. I think I picked these up at the ER is my only guess. I go off of my fitbit
May 31st -- 41 minutes.

Total 1794/1800

I am finishing up my time. Sunday and Monday did not go as planned. I was in the ER with DD Sunday night so I didn't do much Monday. I still planned to get the rest of my time. I got part of them in before ending up back in the ER Monday with DD. So I am close this month. DD is doing better. The short story is she might be allergic to something at the barn so they are testing for those things specifically.

Adding in another 5 minutes for May 30th. I think I picked these up at the ER is my only guess. I go off of my fitbit
May 31st -- 41 minutes.

Total 1794/1800
So glad your DD is doing better. Hope they figure out what was wrong.

ETA: Great job on ending so very close to goal! I mean, I would say that's basically goal! : )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter