Marvel Superhero movies

Do you like these superhero movies?

• Yes, they are great.

• NO.

• no opinion

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the Marvel movies! ^^ My favorites are Spiderman (both the Sam Raimi and Mark Webb versions) and Iron Man.

Love the Marvel movies! Loved all the individual "Avengers" movies and the actual collaborative movie. Now, with Spiderman, I think if they'd put Andrew Garfield into the original trilogy it'd be perfect. I like him better as Spiderman, but I like the original trilogy more based on everything else, love interest, villains, storyline, etc.

Now, with Spiderman, I think if they'd put Andrew Garfield into the original trilogy it'd be perfect. I like him better as Spiderman, but I like the original trilogy more based on everything else, love interest, villains, storyline, etc.

In my opinion, Tobey Maguire was the better Spiderman. I felt that Maguire showed a more emotional side of Peter Parker and made him real, like people we know (whether it's a neighbor, a friend or even a family member). Plus there were moments in the movies where we all had been in Parker's shoes at some point in our lives. I like Andrew Garfield as Spidey, but he'll never be as great as Maguire.

My son is very into them right now. so i have been exposed to them alot. i have to say i dont mind them. His fav is Iron man. He is pretty cool.

Depends on the movie. Nicholas Cage's ghost riders and the Captain America movies from the early 90's are probably the worst Marvel movies I've ever seen(and yes, I've seen Howard the Duck & Man-Thing)

Fox definitely turned it around after 2 horrible with X-men First class, hopefully that continues with Day of Future Past & X-Force.

Today, Marvel has about a 75-80% success rates with their movies. Where, with DC, the Nolan/Bale Batman movies have to pick up the slack of the recent S-Man and Green Lantern (which could've been SOOOOO much better) movies.

But, if we go back to the late 70's to early 90's, DC was king with the 1st 2 S-man and 1st 2 Batman movies. Marvel had Howard the Duck, a TV movie of Genereation X and a Captain America movie where Red Skull was an Italian mobster. The closest thing to a sniff of success that Marvel had was Punisher starring Ivan Drago. It would not have success until Blade and MIB (Marvel bought Malibu Comics that made MIB).

But, we should be in for a treat in the coming years. Guardians of the Galaxy (the new group, not the cool group from the 90's comics). Sequels to Thor, Cap and Avengers, and Days of Future Past. And, they are FINALLY promising us a Justice League movie (most likely spinning off from 'Superman vs. Batman... aka World's Finest).

So... We comic fans are spoiled.

Fox definitely turned it around after 2 horrible with X-men First class, hopefully that continues with Day of Future Past & X-Force.

And The Wolverine, which deserved much better business than it got this past summer. That movie was great. And we're getting an extended, unrated version on blu-ray. :thumbsup2

I love the current Marvel movies. Looking forward to Thor 2, Cap 2, Guardians of the Galaxy and the next Avengers. And Days of Future Past, which I'm ridiculously excited for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter