Marvel Restaurant on the Wish

The food sounds great, I'm less excited about the Marvel theme. Our family just isn't as big into Marvel. Not really a big issue but the food sounds cool since it'll be themed from the different areas the characters are from. I'm sure Marvel lovers will really enjoy the theming.

OK, so what do we tell the little kids expecting to be able to dig into a 9”-tall cupcake bigger than their head?

I mean, unless they really are going to serve 9”-tall cupcakes, which would be awesome.

I am a little bummed the more I look at it because it looks like this may be a replacement for animators palette which is one of my favorite things about the whole cruise.

I am a little bummed the more I look at it because it looks like this may be a replacement for animators palette which is one of my favorite things about the whole cruise.
I think it is the AP replacement, but we already knew there would be no AP on the Wish. I’m very curious to see what this new version is like. I love AP on the classics, not so much on the Dream class.

Last edited:
I think it is the AP replacement, but we already knew there would be no AP in the Wish. I’m very curious to see what this new version is like. I love AP on the classics, not so much on the Dream class.

I guess I assumed they would replace it with something along those lines. We loved it on the Dream. I'm sure this restaurant will still be fantastic regardless. I think its nice for the different ships to have different things regardless. Especially since I'm hoping to try out different ships as we go!

This is one of the aspects of the Wish that our family is most looking forward to!! We've always wanted to do one of the a Marvel themed sailings but the timing never works with our schedule. This new restaurant at least brings a bit of the Marvel "magic"🤗

OK, so what do we tell the little kids expecting to be able to dig into a 9”-tall cupcake bigger than their head?

I mean, unless they really are going to serve 9”-tall cupcakes, which would be awesome.
I thought the same thing! CGI should never be used with food...just wrong! 😃

Last edited:
I am old school. I just want to eat in peace. The last morning we got 'caught' by whoever was behind the screen in AP and we were tired and sad our cruise was over and just weren't into engaging. The food sounds good, though! I wish they would put some Indian/Asian options on the menu. Our waiters brought some Indian food for us - both on Disney and also on Carnival - SO flavorful! I would choose flavor over fancing 'plating'.

My daughter is going to be so excited because she loves Marvel, but her FAVORITE movies are Ant-Man and Ant-Man and the Wasp. She can quote them word for word (and drives me crazy when I don't know some vague reference from the movies.)

I love it too, but I figure there are four other ships I can enjoy it on (and two different versions to boot) so while it's definitely a highlight for us, it will also be nice to have different experiences onboard the different ships. I'm glad that they aren't all just carbon copies of one another.

I’m keeping an open mind about the new Marvel Restaurant although a little disappointed that Animators is no longer a dining option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter