Marvel Discussion Thread!

I am so jealous, I have to wait until next week to see it with friends.

I forget how good Agents was. Just watched Eye Spy, Girl in the Flower Dress, and Fitz.

I forget how good Agents was. Just watched Eye Spy, Girl in the Flower Dress, and Fitz.

F.Z.T. was really good, I liked it when Phil was talking to the guy who was about to die. Simmons almost dying gave me a heart attack though, she's my favorite character! :guilty: Guess what! The next Fantastic 4 movie and Avengers movie are coming out in 2015

F.Z.T. was really good, I liked it when Phil was talking to the guy who was about to die. Simmons almost dying gave me a heart attack though, she's my favorite character! :guilty: Guess what! The next Fantastic 4 movie and Avengers movie are coming out in 2015

The FF movie is a redo, thank goodness because this time around it can be so much better.

Samuel Jackson plays Fury and Frozone from the Incredibles! :rotfl2: :upsidedow

She's my favorite too!
Ah yes Avengers 2 May 1st I AM SO EXCITED

8ddbcdf1087a89510df4e67c77532bd8.jpg

Hawkeye is fabulous. :lmao:

I changed my location :) The Bus makes 0 sense to most people...

In movie theater, about to watch Thor the Dark World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter