Marvel Day at Sea- Ticketed Character Heroic Encounters

21josh94

Earning My Ears
I was just checking my plans for my Marvel Day at Sea cruise coming up on The Disney Magic. There are now options to book ticketed character encounters. First one is "Heroic Encounter: Groot" and the second one is "Heroic Encounter: Iron man and Black Panther". It says that I can begin scheduling these encounters on January 29, 2022. This is available on the day at sea as well as the day we visit Castaway Cay.

This is my first Disney cruise so I'm not use to the itinerary. Do you know if they have Marvel dress up days or something we should prepare for?

This is my first Disney cruise so I'm not use to the itinerary. Do you know if they have Marvel dress up days or something we should prepare for?

There is one night where the restaurants offer a "Marvel Themed" menu. This is the night most people dress up. You can dress up in Marvel themed clothes/costumes any day though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter