Marvel Day at Sea on the Disney Dream!

travellingwithnikki

I've visited every Disney Park in the world!
After we had a cruise cancelled with another company, we decided to make the best of a bad situation and run straight back to Disney and sail on a Marvel Day at Sea sailing onboard the beautiful Disney Dream from Fort Lauderdale. The cruise was incredible and Marvel Day at Sea was marvel-lous!

Enjoy the blogs - they're a little long but I try to include as much information as I can as well as plenty of photos.

Disney Dream Marvel Day at Sea Cruise: Day One – Fort Lauderdale

Disney Dream Marvel Day at Sea Cruise: Day Two – At Sea (Marvel Day at Sea)

Disney Dream Marvel Day at Sea Cruise: Day Three - Grand Cayman

Disney Dream Marvel Day at Sea Cruise: Day Four - At Sea

:-)

Last edited:
After we had a cruise cancelled with another company, we decided to make the best of a bad situation and run straight back to Disney and sail on a Marvel Day at Sea sailing onboard the beautiful Disney Dream from Fort Lauderdale. The cruise was incredible and Marvel Day at Sea was marvel-lous!

Enjoy the blogs - they're a little long but I try to include as much information as I can as well as plenty of photos.

Disney Dream Marvel Day at Sea Cruise: Day One – Fort Lauderdale

Disney Dream Marvel Day at Sea Cruise: Day Two – At Sea (Marvel Day at Sea)

:-)
We’re sailing tomorrow on the Dream. How cold was the water at Castaway Cay? Also, do you recall what movies were playing at the Buena Vista Theater?

We’re sailing tomorrow on the Dream. How cold was the water at Castaway Cay? Also, do you recall what movies were playing at the Buena Vista Theater?
The movies were Elemental, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, The Marvels, Thor: Love and Thunder, Wish, Soul and Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.

On Marvel Day at Sea the movies in the Buena Vista Theatre were Marvel Origins, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Thor: Love and Thunder, Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame

I found the water very comfortable at Castaway Cay but I live in the UK so my answer might be different to someone who lives in Florida.

The movies were Elemental, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, The Marvels, Thor: Love and Thunder, Wish, Soul and Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.

On Marvel Day at Sea the movies in the Buena Vista Theatre were Marvel Origins, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Thor: Love and Thunder, Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame

I found the water very comfortable at Castaway Cay but I live in the UK so my answer might be different to someone who lives in Florida.
Thank you so much. I’m glad to hear that you had a great time on your cruise. We definitely would have different reactions to the water and weather at Castaway Cay. My family and I live in South Florida and don’t go in our pool until the water is 85° (29°) or higher.

We were on the Marvel Day at Sea on the Dream Feb. 18-23. It was fun reliving the cruise through your experiences. We didn't meet nearly as many characters, but Chip and Dale dressed as Thor and Loki was definitely a highlight. I agree with you on the nighttime show, that was one of the best productions I've seen.

We found the water at Castaway very cold at first, but not too bad once you got used to it. We're from Northern CA, so we're used to cold ocean water that never really gets comfortable.

Love reading your blogs! We'll be on the Dream next month. Look forward to reading more of your report. :)
Thank you - am trying to write it now. It was such a great few days onboard the Dream :)
We were on the Marvel Day at Sea on the Dream Feb. 18-23. It was fun reliving the cruise through your experiences. We didn't meet nearly as many characters, but Chip and Dale dressed as Thor and Loki was definitely a highlight. I agree with you on the nighttime show, that was one of the best productions I've seen.

We found the water at Castaway very cold at first, but not too bad once you got used to it. We're from Northern CA, so we're used to cold ocean water that never really gets comfortable.
Chip and Dale as Thor and Loki are simply the best :)

Great recap :)

Anyone know why Wanda was only available during the nighttime show and not during the day?

Loved reading your blogs! Have to take a proud parent moment and say that my daughter is the singer you saw in the USO show (the red dress in your pics). We're going on our second cruise with her in a few weeks and can't wait to see her again.

Loved reading your blogs! Have to take a proud parent moment and say that my daughter is the singer you saw in the USO show (the red dress in your pics). We're going on our second cruise with her in a few weeks and can't wait to see her again.
Oh wow how amazing. Your daughter has an incredible voice - her version of Moonlight Serenade was simply beautiful 🥰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter