Marvel Civil War

old lady

DIS Veteran
I don't know about you, I don't like the fact that good guys are fighting each other. A few disagreement is natural but a Civil War sounds like something that would have Doctor Doom cheering.

It's part of the commix and a natural outcome of the themes in a number of the movies. They may be superheroes, but they are people with issues and differences. I like the exploration of the dangers of Government power exercised for our safety as has been done with Captain America and Avengers. Don't worry, it all ends well. :)

I really wish they wouldn't announce the titles so far in advance, let us have a little mystery instead of knowing exactly what's going to happen in the next few movies.

Civil War was a massive story ARC in the comics which was very well told, its natural that the creators of the Marvel Avengers Cinematic Universe want to recreate this story, we are waiting on the inclusion of Spider-Man in the franchise now also! they have just Created Daredevil the netflix origional series which may also join the cinematic universe in some way!

i cant wait to see this film dont forget they have to come back together in order to fight in the Infinity War which is the next big avengers film! and its in 2 parts! im so excited for this!

Civil War in the comics had a very good storyline. I do think though with all the characters involved and detail the comics had that maybe one movie isn't enough. Although... that may be because I want even more Marvel action ha ha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter