Marvel Characters

Beauties n the Beast

Mouseketeer
I see that Black Panther, Cap America & Spiderman have character appearances .... but how about Iron Man or Thanos? I'm guessing no :( My 2 year old is obsessed with Thanos lol
Also do these characters sign? I have ordered the disney encyclopedia for autographs, so was just wondering what I can get these guys to sign (if not in the book).

No Iron Man or Thanos. My DD would probably make me book a plane if Iron Man starting doing meet and greets.

This summer Loki, Thor, Captain Marvel, Hawkeye, and Black Widow are also out for meet and greets. All of them, including Cap. America and Spiderman sign.

Groot also does meet and greets over by the GOTG ride. There is also a little dance show with Star Lord/Peter Quill and Gamora.

Last edited:
No Iron Man or Thanos. My DD would probably make me book a plane if Iron Man starting doing meet and greets.

This summer Loki, Thor, Captain Marvel, Hawkeye, and Black Widow are also out for meet and greets. All of them, including Cap. American and Spiderman sign.

Groot also does meet and greets over by the GOTG ride. There is also a little dance show with Star Lord/Peter Quill and Gamora.
I would be on that plane too! I looovvvee Iron Man :)

I guess my kid will have to deal with that group, plenty of Avengers to go around!! Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter