Marvel Bleacher Creatures are at Walmart

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Yesterday I was searching Walmart's website and "as they say in the Christmas book The Night Before Christmas" "And what to my wondering eyes should appear" A whole section of Marvel Bleacher Creatures plushies and I was shocked to discover this because I never seen Marvel Bleacher Creatures plushies in Walmart and so I began searching for the Black Bolt Marvel Bleacher Creatures plushie there but no luck but I found the large Daredevil Bleacher Creatures plush and the large Hawkeye Bleacher Creatures and when I saw them I knew i'd hit the jackpot because I have been searching for the large Bleacher Creatures plushie of Hawkeye for a while and so I got a deal on both the large Daredevil and the large Hawkeye and I hope they arrive with Mom's Walmart order tomorrow. It was tricky to find the Marvel Bleacher Creatures listed because Walmart put them with other Marvel plushies but it was totally worth it for me
Has anybody's Walmart had Marvel Bleacher Creatures before?

Well, I just got some bad news today. And it looks like my two large Marvel Bleacher Creatures of Daredevil and Hawkeye are sold out at Walmart and I don't know anywhere else that sells these two plushies. I know the only other places that sell the large Bleacher Creatures plushie of Daredevil is at Amazon and the Bleacher Creatures site but I have never ever seen the large Bleacher Creatures plushie of Hawkeye anywhere else and the only Hawkeye plushie that's out is the same small Hawkeye plush that I have. Where else have you seen these two Marvel Bleacher Creatures and is the large Hawkeye Bleacher Creatures hard to find or rare or should I try Walmart again?

I went back to Walmart's website to see if they got the Black Bolt Bleacher Creatures plushie in yet and no luck. But it looks like I might have another Marvel Bleacher Creature arriving tomorrow "though don't get your hopes up yet for me" this time of Miles Morales and it was a great deal. The strange thing is that Walmart claims that the large Daredevil Bleacher Creatures plushie as well as the large Hawkeye Bleacher Creatures plushie is listed but when seeing info on them Walmart does NOT mention out of stock on them. And it seems that it's an error on Walmart's website because I have been waiting to get them since I ordered them three weeks ago and Walmart listed them as out of stock but have not heard anything else on these two plushies
Dodger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter