Martini Tasting on Dream

Debonna

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done this recently? I have it booked and am wondering what types of beverages they offer. Looking for more "play by play" details than what's in the app description. Did you like it...why or why not? Thanks in advance.

Yes I did on the 4 night Spain Cruise in August 2023.

It was hosted by Gabriel from Argentina, who usually works in Meridian. He was great fun and very knowledgeable about the history of Martini cocktails and the design of Skybar. You could just tell he had a passion for the craft of bartending as he spoke about bar tending competitions.

The Martinis we had were
  • Espresso Martini
  • Cosmopolitan
  • Classic Dry Martini
  • A specialty Martini created by another Meridian bartender
  • Brandy Alexander
Ive seen videos on YouTube from other Martini Tastings and it seems to be up to the bartender what drinks are included.

Just be aware that, regardless of what someone else's experience was - even if recently - it's largely up to the bartender as to what they do so if it's someone different, you may have quite a different set of drinks. We've done some of the tastings multiple times, and it's never the same twice, especially since we've never had the same bartender twice.

Yes I did on the 4 night Spain Cruise in August 2023.

It was hosted by Gabriel from Argentina, who usually works in Meridian. He was great fun and very knowledgeable about the history of Martini cocktails and the design of Skybar. You could just tell he had a passion for the craft of bartending as he spoke about bar tending competitions.

The Martinis we had were
  • Espresso Martini
  • Cosmopolitan
  • Classic Dry Martini
  • A specialty Martini created by another Meridian bartender
  • Brandy Alexander
Ive seen videos on YouTube from other Martini Tastings and it seems to be up to the bartender what drinks are included.

We did it on our Halloween cruise aboard the Dream and had the same drinks. So we must have had the same bartender. We enjoyed it overall.

We did the martini tasting back in May and LOVED it! We were a group of 6. Our bartenders were great and we had so much fun! They kept giving me extra for some reason and I was a little lit! We also did Mixology, which was super fun too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter