• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marriott Timeshare at DLP

DisneyZell

Likes Adventures on the High Seas
I asked this at the end of my other post, but wanted to know if anyone had any thoughts on the Marriott Timeshare at DLP. We are going to try to trade into there to stay near DLP. Has anyone experienced this property?

I'm know I've read somewhere of someone who stayed here and thought it was a lovely place. Just done a search and can't find it, perhaps it was on another board, but I do remember they recommended it.:)

We seem to be on their mailing list and they invited us for a 'cheap' holiday in February, staying at the Newport Bay on the understanding that we went to a timeshare presentation. In hindsight, the holiday wasn't that cheap but we did it anyway! The place is lovely, we were shown a 2 storey house and there was a great childrens club and our two had a greattime in there whilst we were shown around. We did consider it, but it was quite expensive - can't remember how much. there was a shuttle to the park and also Val D'Europe (or whatever it's called!). Can't remember how often the shuttle was, more frequent early on and later on and not many during day I think. Sorry it's all a bit vague, feel free to ask anything else & I may be able to help. If you've bought into Marriot anyway and it's not going to cost anything (or not very much?) I'd probably go for it as our overall impression was that it was lovely. But we think all the Disney Hotels we've stayed in have been lovely & it's wasted as we hardly spend any time in hotels!! (I think it was 15 mins max to drive there)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter