Marriott-Starwood merger.... Swan hotel

You should be. Be aware that the Swan and Dolphin are the two resorts where SPG members use their points the most.

My family is staying in a room at the Swan with Marriott points next week - -so it's already possible!

It's my aunt and uncle (not me), but I am 95% sure they called. Probably called Marriott directly because she is "Platinum" or whatever it's called.

If you want to book do it before August 18th. Right now Swan/Dolphin are 36,000 Marriott points or 12,000 SPG points per night. On the 18th no more SPG points and the Swan/Dolphin go to 50,000 Marriott points. In 2019 the points will vary from 50,000-60,000.

I am not happy with the new point structure. It pretty much eliminates us from using points to book the Swan/Dolphin.

last year- we converted marriott points into starwood 160k marriott points got us 5 (4 w/ 5th night free) at the Swann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter