Marriott or Hilton villa point rentals?

BostonEd

I'd rather be skiing.
Hi. I'm currently considering a Universal trip. I might stay onsite, but I'm also considering staying at whatever is the nicest timeshare resort close to Uni. The rental companies which are usually mentioned (e.g. Vacation Strategy and Vacation Upgrades) are focused on Wyndham properties. Which would be great if I wanted to go to WBC, but I'm hoping for a place closer to Universal. Any ideas?

Or is Redweek the only way to go? I realize going directly with an owner would be cheapest, but I would actually prefer a middleman for this booking. Thanks.

Koala! Forgot about that one.

Didn't really forget about sellmy, but you do have to be kind of lucky with timing there.

I did actually check vrbo after posting and saw a couple, I think from the same renter. And, just knowing the market generally, I'm pretty sure they were asking twice what they should have been. But sometimes you can get a good one there. Thanks.

Also just to clarify, Hilton doesn't have a point rental program like Disney. If you stay with Hilton, the unit will just be considered rented out for the week.
So you mean, the only way to book is through Hilton's site?

So you mean, the only way to book is through Hilton's site?
No, I mean you are renting a week from the owner who already booked it. Hilton doesn't have a program to rent out points, and doesn't allow it. Disney is fine with renting out either points or booked stays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter