Marriott Convention Center

Disney0010

DIS Veteran
Looking at this location for just one night after OBB in October. Anyone have any comments about the property? How about the walk back at night after the park closes? We will only be there for a short stay as we’re getting up the next morning to head over to the port for a cruise. I also looked at the Hilton CC but the reviews on Yelp are overall not good.

I refuse to pay $400.00 a night for any of the motels directly across the street from the park. I realize demand is there but by the time that you add the room rate, taxes and in most cases a parking fee they’re $400.00 or more.

We haven't stayed at Marriott but did at the Hilton attached to it. We Ubered instead of walking. It was about $8 plus a tip. For us, at the end of the night with two little ones we were not going to walk We liked being able to pop into Starbucks for breakfast before heading out.

We stayed there during Star Wars Celebration. It was fine. It was about 15-20 minute walk to the parks. After Star Wars Nite we took the shuttle to the Toy Story lot and walked over to the hotel, which saved some steps.

I’ve stayed here and it is your typical convention style hotel. I would stay there again. I was with my 6 year old daughter at the time so we took a Lyft to the parks. The walk is doable but with little kids and the price of Uber/Lyft i opted to do that.

Thanks to all for your comments. We decided to book the Wyndham. It’s been our go to hotel when staying offsite. Free secure parking, great staff, clean rooms and the walk is not bad. Price is ridiculous but we will watch to see if it comes down. Thanks again. 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter