Married at DisneyLAND?

ohdisco

Excited!
I know this is supposed to be for WDW, but I was just wondering if any of you got married at Disneyland. Most of my family lives in the west coast with me, so we decided it would be far too expensive for all of our family to fly out to a wedding at WDW. In lieu, my mother has decided that she'll pay for a Disneyland wedding at the Disneyland Hotel.

Has anyone here been married at Disneyland?

I've read some trip reports of Disneyland brides here - start by checking out the FAQ at the top

ALso this is for all Disney Brides or Honeymoons - so Welcome!!!

If you take a look, there is a sticky at the top of the board about people that have had Disneyland weddings. With pics and vendor info. They were beautiful!

I haven't had my wedding yet but I am in the middle of planning mine at Disneyland.

my vendor review is in that sticky...;) :thumbsup2

I'm a former DL bride. Feel free to ask any questions that you have as we're hear to help.

I'm getting married at Disneyland :)

I have some pics from my planning session posted in my journal (there is a link to it in my siggy)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter