MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marne! THANK YOU so much for doing the Pirate name fills for me. They came out great and I love them! I'm wondering if you could make a quick correction on one of them for me - they were all supposed to have Disney Fantasy Cruise 2015 on the bottom, but on the Minnie pirate for Kelly, it has 2014. The others were fine. My original post is #2347 if you need it.
Thank you!

Hi Marne! THANK YOU so much for doing the Pirate name fills for me. They came out great and I love them! I'm wondering if you could make a quick correction on one of them for me - they were all supposed to have Disney Fantasy Cruise 2015 on the bottom, but on the Minnie pirate for Kelly, it has 2014. The others were fine. My original post is #2347 if you need it.
Thank you!

Oops....here you go.....:thumbsup2

Hi there!!!!

I would like to request some dining invites please!...these are a little different since I need them for a trip we went on back in January for a scrapbook I'm working on:) I will need the following invites PLEASE....

Your designs...

Breakfast @ Chef Mickey's
Savannah
January 2nd 2014 @ 10:30am

Dinner at 1900 Park Fare
Cinderella Happily Ever After
Princess Savannah
January 4th 2014 @ 8:25pm

Thank you!!!
Erica

Hi, Marne. I really love the name fills that you made for me awhile ago. Wondering if I could request a few more?
Ariel fill for Hannah
Jasmine fill for Kaylin
Belle fill for Audrey
Rapunzel fill for Riley
Cinderella fill for Lola

Thank you so much for everything. We really appreciate all that you do!!

Thank you SO very much! You are so talented and the invites look amazing! Thank you thank you thank you! I know that they will love them and it will add a extra magical touch to their honeymoon!:worship: pixiedust: :bride: :groom: :thanks:

Hi there!!!!

I would like to request some dining invites please!...these are a little different since I need them for a trip we went on back in January for a scrapbook I'm working on:) I will need the following invites PLEASE....

Your designs...

Breakfast @ Chef Mickey's
Savannah
January 2nd 2014 @ 10:30am

Dinner at 1900 Park Fare
Cinderella Happily Ever After
Princess Savannah
January 4th 2014 @ 8:25pm

Thank you!!!
Erica

Hi, Marne. I really love the name fills that you made for me awhile ago. Wondering if I could request a few more?
Ariel fill for Hannah
Jasmine fill for Kaylin
Belle fill for Audrey
Rapunzel fill for Riley
Cinderella fill for Lola

Thank you so much for everything. We really appreciate all that you do!!

Hi,

I would love to have the Frozen autograph cover for my daughter. I just fell in love with it!

Disneyland Autographs
Lexi (name fill)
January 2015

I think the is the file name... as best as I could find it on photobucket.
FrozenAutographCover_abby_zpsc609b294.png

Thank you so much!

Hi Marne

Thank you so much for doing the Rory name fills for me. He is going to love them and they will make our first WDW even more special.

I really appreciate you taking the time to do that for us.

Best Wishes

Marne,

I'm so amazed by all the DISigns you've created.

May I please request some disigns for our November 2014 trip? If it makes it easier, borders aren't needed for any of these. Thanks sooo much!

1. PAUL with Mickey Mouse theme

2. NGUYET with red Minnie Mouse theme

3. PAXTON with the Mickey Mouse theme

4. ABIGAIL with the pink Minnie Mouse theme

5. MACY with the Frozen theme

Also, do you have an updated DISign of all or most of the Disney characters that you've used for Autograph book covers? (Perhaps with the Frozen characters.) If you do, may I have one of those DISIGNs too?

Thanks again!

Thank you so much! They are great and are perfect for the Christmas surprise trip to WDW (and future reminder of the trip)!

Hi Marne,

I recently came across your cute autograph covers and I was wondering if you could please make the one below for my Star Wars Junkie? Not sure if you need a size specified, but it would be for a 5x7.

Name: Daniel
Year: 2014

Thank you for sharing your talent here!

Jen

Hi Marne,

Can I please get an invitation for Ohana for my daughter Giliana for Sunday, January 25 at 8:15am.

Many thanks,
Melissa

Hi,

I would love to have the Frozen autograph cover for my daughter. I just fell in love with it!

Disneyland Autographs
Lexi (name fill)
January 2015

I think the is the file name... as best as I could find it on photobucket.
FrozenAutographCover_abby_zpsc609b294.png

Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter