• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, can I have the name fill we are on the Disney Dream Cruise in May 2014

.princess Linet
.princess Karina

And can I have please the invites for the Disney Magic to the Mediterranean on May 31, 2014 to June 7, 2014 for my daughter Karina. Thanks

Hi,

First of all, thank you for all the generous work you do for the disney fans here.

Please could you create a name fill for our family similar to the one below

http://s1200.photobucket.com/user/poonamtapade/media/WinniethePoohFillPoonam.jpg.html?filters[user]=115240295&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0
WinniethePoohFillPoonam.jpg.html

Names are as follows:
Richa in Sofia characters
Sara in Frozen characters
Poonam in Fab 5
Sagar in Monsters Inc

Please could you have the letters in small case

We are leaving for WDW on Jan 22.
Thank you so much

Hi, I am looking for invitations to CRT, Chef Mickeys, Akershus and BBB. I noticed on meet the designer thread invitations were listed, but when I clicked the photobucket link, there was only one pic available. I'm probably doing something incorrect, so please excuse my ignorance!:) Thanks so much for you help!

Please read the first post in this thread and it will tell you how to access my photobucket site.....:thumbsup2

Love your stuff.:goodvibes I would like to make a few requests:worship:
name fill for
Noah (Star wars sith)
Connor (Star wars sith)
Aiden (Cars)
Anna (Princess)
Candee(Minnie Mouse)
Eli (Mickey Mouse)
Thanks sooooo Much!

Thank you so much...Very sorry to hear about the problem with the freeze pipes...

If it won't be too much of a trouble, can you put that colorful double border around the letters? It looks really good. I know in my sample, it did not have it..But I like your double border style.

If you do safari name fills, please can you create one with the names
Sara, Richa, Sagar and Poonam
Also, can you create separate autograph covers with Frozen characters ...
Names are Richa and Sara (you already created one)

Thank you
Poonam

Hi Marne - I love your work and creativity -- thank you for sharing your talent. I'm taking our cheer team to the high school championships at Disney in early February and would love to have these for the girls to display intheir window since its the first time for many of them at Disney, and the first time the high school has ever sent a cheer squad.

Olivia- minion
Nicole - Dumbo
Bella - Belle
Sam - Ariel
Choua- Monsters Inc
Ariana -Brave
Olivia - Frozen
Kate - Rapunzel
Kim - Cinderella
Emily - Chip N Dale
Sarah - Pooh bear
Jessie - Jessie from toy story
Natalie - Tigger
Julia - Pluto
Stephanie -Goofy
Ana - Pinocchio
Jess - Lion King
Ashley - Lilo & Stitch

I leave on February 3rd. Thank you so much :worship:- -the girls will be overjoyed!

We are going to Disney World on January 18,2014

I would like the following names please:

Emily--Disney Princesses
Sydney--Disney Princesses
Ellie--Princess Belle
Maggie--Princess Belle

Also if you have a Peace,Love,Minnie deisgn that would be fabulous!

Thanks so much for your time and designs.

The Peace-Love-Minnie design is available in my etsy store.......:thumbsup2

Wow, Wow, Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity marne. The cheer squad will be so appreciative, as am I. Thanks again!

Blondie

I love your designs! Would you be able to make an Akershus dinner invitation for my kids? Their names are Emily, Caitlyn, Lila & Weston. We are having dinner on Sunday, January 26 at 5pm. If it is too close to the date I completely understand. Thank you so, so, so much!
Brooke

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter