MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I looooove your invite for Wishes. Wishes_Invite2-4.jpg on your 4shared site. Would it be possible to have the text changed to say something about the Tomorrowland Terrace Wishes Dessert Party on February 28, 2014 at 7pm?

I'd like to request the AkershusPrincessStorybookLunch_ala_zps5f2f21b4.png invitation for Victoria, December 4, 3:15pm & the Mickey & Minnie Christmas fill, also for Victoria.

Thanks very much!

Hello Marne,
We are going to DW at the end of November and I was wondering if you could make a couple invites for my family. I love your designs and anything you can come up with is so very appreciated! I was hoping for a letter from Santa that surprises them with the trip and says we will be leaving tomorrow. My children's names if it's possible to personalize are Matthew, Brendan and Erin. Also could you do a McBain family invite to Epcot and Mickey's Christmas Party? Lastly, I was hoping to surprise my daughter Erin with a Bibbidi boutique invite and Matthew and Brendan with a sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom invite. Thanks so much for all your hard work and creativity! Colleen

Hi Marne,

I was wondering if you would please create an invitation to the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party for our family? We are surprising the kids with this as a celebration of our family's accomplishments in the RunDisney marathon weekend. If you could please incorporate something themed around running that would be great. Both kids are running the Mickey Mile, I'm running the half marathon (my first) and DH is running the full marathon (his first).

Here are the details:
Date: January 17, 2014
Invitees: Jacob (DS); Stephanie (DD); Tesa (me); Stan (DH); Granny, and Mr. Dennis (our cheerleaders)

Thank you so much:)

This is a big order and I really appreciate everything you do!
Thanks in advance!

I would like:
Tiffany with this one:
MonstersincBoo_grammy_zpscce2be2c.png

Audrey with:
jasmineTiana5fill_zps209f9481.png

Garcia with:
AliceFill_sydney_zps87d56303.png

Tata with:
mikedonaldfill_zps437a444f.png

Nana with:
momDaisyfill.png

Yoli with:
katiewinniethepoohfill_zpsc5210b1d.png

Laura with:
jasminefill_grace_zpsbc1ea6c5.png

Mariana with:
Maximusbackground_elysia_zps7c6ce42a.png

Thanks! This is for our cruise in 2014, so you've got time! :)

Hi Marne!:wave2:

I would like to request some dining invites, please. Our trip isn't until the end of January, so no rush! Thank you so much for you time!!

All from the shadowwryter board in your photobucket.

Please address all of them to Audrey.

Chef Mickey's Breakfast - January 27, 10:35AM
Tony's - January 27, 5:25PM
Akershus Storybook Breakfast - January 29, 8:05AM
Supercali Breakfast 1900PF - January 30, 8:05AM

Thank you! :worship:
Erica

Hi Marne,
I love the Monster Inc name fill. :thumbsup2 Is there anyway I could get the name Brian just the way it is with the Green purple and teal border with Mike and Sully. If you could leave off the year and WDW.

TIA for your hard work.

Thank you so much that is perfect for our cruise ! :)

I have another request if it would be possible to do. It's short notice so if not it's ok. We are taking our DD and her friends to Disney on Ice for her Birthday at the end of this month and I just ordered some Princess Cupcakes to take with us. I'd love to be able to print some small signs to put on sticks and put on them if it's possible.

We are doing light green for Tiana, yellow for Belle, blue for Cinderella and pink for Aurora on the cupcakes. I got the idea from ones they make at Disney. They have a Red Rose going on top and the sign on the Disney one says Belle's Rose.

So I was thinking something similar but saying

Princess Belle's Rose
Happy 9th Birthday Alyssa,

Princess Tiana's Rose

Princess Cinderella's Rose

and

Princess Aurora's Rose
Happy 9th Birthday Alyssa

I don't know if you could put a pic of the Princess in the background with the writing on top of it. I am not the creative type lol Anything would work to help tie it into the Disney Princess theme :)

Thanks so much. If your too busy I understand :)

Something like these?

Thank you so much! It came out perfect!!! Can you please make something up for my kids to open on Christmas morning letting them know something like they will be going to Port Orleans French Quarter Jan 9th and 10th and than on Jan 11th will be going to a 7 day Disney Fantasy cruise to the Eastern Caribbean cruise? Their names are Brandon, Hailey and Julia. Thank you :goodvibes

Hi! I looooove your invite for Wishes. Wishes_Invite2-4.jpg on your 4shared site. Would it be possible to have the text changed to say something about the Tomorrowland Terrace Wishes Dessert Party on February 28, 2014 at 7pm?

Thank you so much! It came out perfect!!! Can you please make something up for my kids to open on Christmas morning letting them know something like they will be going to Port Orleans French Quarter Jan 9th and 10th and than on Jan 11th will be going to a 7 day Disney Fantasy cruise to the Eastern Caribbean cruise? Their names are Brandon, Hailey and Julia. Thank you :goodvibes

:confused3
You had already requested this earlier and I completed in and it can be found on post #804.......

I'd like to request the AkershusPrincessStorybookLunch_ala_zps5f2f21b4.png invitation for Victoria, December 4, 3:15pm & the Mickey & Minnie Christmas fill, also for Victoria.

Thanks very much!

Something like this?.....the link finally worked......I'm not sure who did the original design, but here it is tweaked, not sure what size you wanted either.......:thumbsup2

Thanks, that looks great. I'm not sure why the whole image never showed up but this text is what was to the left of it (in Disney font and it was all in capitals):

Disney Pin Trading Starters' Kit

Trading Disney Pins is fun and exciting and Disney makes it easy to trade pins with their Cast Members.

To trade your Disney Pins (three are provided to begin your adventure), simply look for a Cast Member wearing a lanyard with pins. The Cast Member is there to encourage pin trading and will be happy to trade one of your pins for any one of the pins on their lanyard. You may trade up to two pins per day.

Remember, you must present a pin to receive a pin. Happy Trading!

I believe it was originally set up to be 5 X 7. Could you add that text (or something you want to come up with if you have a better idea)? I just need a spot somewhere on the bottom to add the 3 pins I'm giving to all the kids in our FE group. I hope it's not too much work for you. I LOVE what you added to the Mickey picture!!

Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter