Marketplace 29 AD Vacation Bible School

HamTown

Friend of the Banned
I'm the VBS coordinator again this year and I'm looking for a copy of the Marketplace 29AD material. This is a great program that had been around forever until we finally have the space to pull it off and now I can't get my hands on it :headache:

If any of you think your church has the material could you post or send me a PM and we would borrow or buy the curriculum.

Thanks for helping a Dis'er out!

HamTown, I saw your message from last year that you were looking for the VBS marketplace 29 A.D. curriculum. I'm looking for it for this year. Were you able to find a copy? If so, where? Thanks for any advice you can give me. I've used the curriculum many times, but had to leave it behind at our church in Woodbridge, VA, when we moved to Indiana. It's a wonderful program.

Contact these folks.
B.J. Goetz Publishing Company Marketplace 29 AD 5773 Ponderosa Dr. Stevensville MI 49127

I have a copy of the program but it is copy protected.

Goetz sold the rights to the curriculum to Group Publishing. Group dismantled it and has repackaged the ideas into several of their own series.

I was unable to find a complete copy so we used another curriculum.

I would check with local churches in your area,, they would more then likley be willing to let you borrow there materials

Are any of you still looking for these curricula? You can contact VBS Connect via their website. They are a VBS lending library.

Last edited:
This post is 9 years old, and the OP hasn't been on the boards since 2013???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter