Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marion,

Would you please personalize this letter to say:

Gawrsh Mack,

You have done so great in 1st grade, I decided to send you a little gift. Save this gift card to buy some really neat things in Disney World! Keep up the good work, and Mickey and I will see ya soon!

Love Goofy

GoofyWelcomeLetter2.jpg

Thanks so much!!

BirthdayGirlStitch2.jpg

I love this Stitch picture.

Would you please change the words at the top to "Today's my 9th birthday!"
and change the year to 2011

My son will be having breakfast with Stitch at Ohana and I think this would be a hit.

Thanks so much! You do great work.

Hi, Marion!!

I've decided we need special shirts since our first day will be on 9/11.

For the back of our shirts, I've got a "Proud to be an American" flag w/ the sillouette of Mickey Mouse.

(I KNOW somewhere I've seen an image of either Mickey as a firefighter or Mickey with a firefighter on Main Street with some other characters though!! When I first saw it, I thought, "That's so cute - too bad we're not doing firefighter shirts..." So I didn't save it, &, now, of course, that's the design I REALLY want for the back of the shirts, but I've spent the past 2 days searching for it, & I can't "re-find" it...)

Anyway, my DH is a firefighter, & love your DISign -

http:// i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo319/RustManFan/Disney%20Stuff/Characters/Fab6/JustMickey/FirefighterMickey1.jpg

I thought we could put that on the front of our shirts with our names.

However, DH is NOT going to want to wear something that says "Firefighters are Hot", so would it be possible to change his to say something else... maybe "Where's the Fire?"

And, for older kids' shirts, maybe "Thanks to our Heroes!"?

And, I found the following image that I thought would be cute for our younger son...

search

Would it be possible to put the baby firefighter Mickey on your DISign w/ "I love my Daddy!"?

So, for DH's - "Where's the Fire?" w/ his name - Jason

For me, - "Firefighters are Hot!" w/ my name - Wendy

For DD - "Thanks to our Heroes!" w/ her name - Beth

For older DS - "Thanks to our Heroes!" w/ his name - Chris

For younger DS - the baby firefighter w/ "I love my Daddy!" w/ his name - Nic

While I really want the 1st firefighter design I found to go on the back w/ your DISign on the front, I think the American flag will look okay on the back since I can't find the image, won't it?

Thank you once again!!

WOW! That was NASCAR fast! :drive:
Thank you so much! My son will be thrilled.

Hi Marion, First just I want to say that I love all of your designs! We are going on our first cruise in November. We are taking my mom for her 65th Birthday. I was hoping to get some designs from you! Here it goes.
OurDreamCruise-3.jpg
Dad-42 year old male
Mom-40 year old female
Megan-12 year old girl
Elliott-6 year old boy
Gretchen-2 year old girl
Bubba-35 year old female
Grammy-65 year old female (even though she is a grammy she is still blonde:)
Aunt Em- 42 year old female
I know that the stick figure designs take even more time than the other designs so if you are unable to do it I totally understand!

PiratesScrollMap1.jpg
The Keyser/States Family
Dream 2011
Thank you in advance!!!

Hi Marion,
Your disigns are great!! You are so talented! Just wanted to request a couple..

MM-GolfballHead-1.jpg - Can this be personalized to say "Play it as it lies, Lou!"?

ConfettiHeadStar-1.jpg- Can the star in the background be orange instead of lime green? And WDW be moved down and the name Gina be added?

If my requests are not possible I totally understand. TIA! :goodvibes

Hi Marion,

I know you have mickey heads with hats but do you have the hats seperate so i cut them out with fabric!? I just wanted minnies bow and maybe that steamboat hat if you had it. Anything masculine even!? Thanks. Ill peek again at your photobucket when i get home.

ge0rgette2 All my Mickey heads with hats are merged images but I got the bow from disney-stationary.com and all others by googling specific thing I was looking for (like cowboy hat, top hat, etc.)

Hi Marion

Could you Draw up a T shirt Disign for "Pirates night" on the WBTA???

Not sure what would work best so I would leave the artistic bit all to you :-)

Family names are Michael, Mary, Tamara & Rose - not sure if an individual named design for each person or a generic one for all would be best??

Many Thank's

Michael

TYTY!!! :)

You made the golfer for me in green, could I bother you to do it in black for me instead?
If a problem, no big deal you've helped me a great deal already... I had posted a picture but it's huge so I'm removing it :)

You are amazing!!! Thank you so much! I can't wait to make our shirts and magnets! :worship: Thanks again!!

ge0rgette2: I need the JPG file name. I don't know which goes to which DISer.... (all my golf are green.....grass, anyone! :lmao:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter