Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

I have a second request, I found it in your temporarily retired file so I understand if it is still retired. but if not...
License-RoyalCarriage1.jpg
Jade and Amelia's Royal Carriage
November 2016
Thanks for all of your beautiful work.

I can create a variation of the retired one but that one is still retired. Maybe new one will be even better!

Hi Marion,
May I please request the following for my niece's trip to WDW.
License-RoyalCarriage2.jpg

Name: Elle (if possible Princess Elle)
Dates: April 2016

Thank you!

HI! These are great! I would love to get a stroller plate made, however I wouldn't want you to have to go out of your way for us.
It's our first trip!! I have 3 kids girl (6) princesses of course, boy(3) loves Dash from the Incredibles and a 16mo old girl (mickey & minnie) I suppose. Just to give you an idea. I'm sure you have something already like this. We are going April 2016 our Last name is Hebert. Thank you so much.

Hi Marion, you did a lovely stroller tag for our last trip in 2014, and we are going again this year.
I was hoping I could trouble you for another one please?
If possible could I please request License-MMC1.jpg
to say
Kaycey's Stroller
Dates for the tag are May/June 2016
Hope you can help, your artwork really is fab. Many thanks, Emma.

Chasidy, have you looked through my License Plate folder on Photobucket? I have many to pick from....just make sure I get the jpg file name (no paths), month and name for each request

Loved my scooter tag from back in December of 2014.

I've already planned for our next trip and would like to have a new tag. There is lots of time. (Yes, I will remember to download it and print it out, so as to not lose it.)

name: Mary Jo's Ride

Date: Nov 2016

Tag: GF1-1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter