Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Wow! These are incredible! We have a couple stays coming up this year, is it possible to get 2 done at once? I love the one above, perfect for my little ones who love MMC :)

DCL-SailorMickey2.jpg
L & A, NOV 2015

License-MMC3.jpg
L & A, NOV 2015

May I please request:
License-FW2.jpg
Our Carriage
Mar/Apr 2015

License-4Parks5.jpg
Reilena's Coach
Mar/Apr 2015

please use whatever font/color you prefer for both designs

Thank you in advance for your help.

Can I get a linces please? License-MinniePink1.jpg
Name: Kaylie
Month: June
Thanks for all that you do!

Hi, Marion! Sorry to request another so soon, but my DH surprised us with a trip next weekend!

Could I please have:

License-DL-Mickey1.jpg
Liam
Mar 2015

Thank you in advance!

Hi Marion. I'd love to get the following:

License-BHSix1.jpg
Name: Alex
April 2015

License-Frozen7.jpg
Name: Marcy
April 2015

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the license plates - can't wait to mount them on the stroller and golfcart.

I've said it before but I sincrely want to thank you for sharing your remarkable talents with us. I hope you know how much "pixie dust" you add to our travels.

It's amazing what you have done with all of these dISigns! I love the princesses as pirates. My daughter loves Rosetta, "I know, I know. I'm just so EXCITED!"
If you have time, would you please personalize these two plates for our strollers? If Kids doesn't fit, just Koontz is fine too. Thanks very much!

License-StLouisCardinals1.jpg with Koontz Kids- March 2015
License-MickeyFriends1.jpg with Koontz Kids- March 2015

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter