Marion's DISNEYland California thread - comply with rules before posting request!

Marion-Thanks that is a good tip Eye lashes it is from now on lol..As far as the Autograph cover goes 5x7 is perfect :) Thanks again

LOL I think you posted it right around the time I was replying to you it's beautiful. Thanks so much!

I think I've got it Marion! I hopefully won't screw up your directions.
Could I get 1stTripDisneyland3.jpeg with 2011
and Together3-DL1.jpeg with The Smith Family
James, Sherry, Grayson.
TIA. You're the best!
Sherry

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I can't wait to print these out & get them on shirts. <3!

We are going to Disneyland for Halloween and are going to do the Happiest Haunts Tour, can I get your DL-Halloween3 image with Jack with the year 2010? The one on your photobucket has 2009. Please and thank you.

Kimberly :goodvibes

Thank you! I will make the shirts this weekend! Now my kids also want to do the trick or treat at Disneyland and I was thinking of making each of us into a different card, as in a playing card with a star wards theme and was wondering is you could assist. I was thinking something like the Queen of spades Lea Minnie, the King of spades Darth Goofy, the Ace of spades Yoda Stitch and the Jack of Spades Jedi Mickey. I was going to see if I could print it on several printable inkjet iron-on's and place then onto large pillowcases, so we could wear them over regular clothes comfortably. My son liked the idea. This way we would not have to worry about bulky costumes to pack. Let me know what you think, if it is possible. Thanks, Kimberly

Marion, not sure if you saw my request buried in my thank you above. (for the disney star wars deck of cards - all spades for halloween costumes) If you are not able to work on this request, please let me know. I would then submit another post on the general DISign board, or if you could suggest someone who might be able to complete this request, I would be grateful.

Thank you again,

Kimberly

DL-Halloween4.jpg

most WDW DISigns can be changed to DL as long as the event and place isn't WDW specific! just ask :)

Hi Marion,

I just discovered this part of the site. Wow! You have some amazing designs. I want to combine an orange tie dye shirt and use a transfer on top (hope that will work). I want to make a request, and am hoping I'm doing it correctly.

Could you please do a customization of th_Halloween-20.jpg for me? Could you please do a version for me that is just the head and face with no background color, or text?

Thank you very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter