Marion's DISign REQUESTS - Please read post #1 rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinkerbell-7.jpg

Can you do the Baloo with the castle in the background with diffrent characters and names?

Just let me know what characters and names....using a leftover vacation day tomorrow so will have plenty of time tonight and then!

Just let me know what characters and names....using a leftover vacation day tomorrow so will have plenty of time tonight and then!

This what I am looking for:
Dad-Merlin from Sword in the Stone
Big Bubba-Dumbo
Sissy-Cinderella
Lil Bubba-Mickey
K Girl-Minnie

I really appreciate all of your help.
Thanks

Could I please get the Pooh design in post #3 with Tiana? I would like the pink version.

Thanks!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Those are wonderful. I really appreciate it!

Thanks

The photo shows up best on a Mickey head that isn't black. Hope this is ok:

Wonder1.jpg

Wonder2.jpg

Wow, Thank YOU!!! :goodvibes

Would it be a difficult to move his name to go across the head of Mickey? More like the "Glen" graphic that you made in Post #13 in this thread? That way it would fit in more with the others that I have for the rest of our family. If it's too much to ask, I understand ... and appreciate this SO much!!! Have a wonderful, magical day!! :goodvibes

Wow, Thank YOU!!! :goodvibes

Would it be a difficult to move his name to go across the head of Mickey? More like the "Glen" graphic that you made in Post #13 in this thread? That way it would fit in more with the others that I have for the rest of our family. If it's too much to ask, I understand ... and appreciate this SO much!!! Have a wonderful, magical day!! :goodvibes

Sure! I did it the way I did since you requested it on the ear but it is easy to update. Anything else on the ear? Year?

Oops, you are right, I did make the request that way, I am sorry! Another case of what I'm am thinking/seeing in my head doesn't come through in my writing..... sorry! :sad2:

I do like the year in the ear, but since none of the others I have, have the year, I probably should pass on that. Thanks anyway for the offer! :) My others have "Walt Disney World" in black underneath, could you do that too? Please??

You said in a post " just me know and I will try to find any character." So, could I bother you to make just one more??

I would like to find a similar disign with a basic Stitch (not Elvis) and the name "Jason" .... same Walt Disney World in black underneath, etc... I had found some Jason graphics, but none with Stitch and I know he'd love that.

No rush on any of this, our trip isn't until January and I have plenty of time.

Thank you SO much for your help, I really, really appreciate it!!! :flower3:

I will work on it this weekend if not tonight! Plain black WDW text? (Disney script?) Is WORLD in the same Disney font as Walt Disney or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter