Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Marion,

Thank you so much for taking the time to make our DISigns. They are wonderful and we can't wait to display them on our stateroom door!

Hi Marion-
Could I please get the Fab6CastleTinkYear1a.jpg—Could you remove the top “family vacation” and put the year in the “Walt Disney World” so it reads “Walt Disney World 2016” on the bottom. In place of the year on the ear could you put "Grandma." Thank you!

Next time please follow my instructions. I asked you to modify the original request, not post a new one. (and jpg was wrong besides)

Hi,
i would like to request the following for our Aug 2016 trip:
3MakingMagical1.jpg
Dad
Mom
Julia (female)
Royal Family

4ParksWDW1a.jpg

Fab6Jersey1.jpg
Royal

is is possible to do a Living the Dream for three?
4LivingTheDream10.jpg
Dad
Mom
Julia (f)

Thank you,
Wendy

Hi Marion,

I have spent all evening looking at your wonderful designs and would really appreciate if you could do the following for me please?

CharacterGroupAC1.jpg - Dahlia's MNSSHP Autograph Book 2016
Characters-AC3.jpg - Dahlia's Walt Disney World 2016 Autograph Book
DCL-11.jpg - Kate's First Disney Cruise 2016
DCL-Ariel-2.jpg - Dahlia's First Disney Cruise 2016
FamilyPortholes1.jpg - Ford-Coughlans (is the family name) (individual names of family) Adam, Kate, Oliver and Dahlia (date) 2016

I would also really like a UK Flag Mickey Head to put on our Cruise Ship door if possible and some sort of Name for the cruise door for my husband and son (Adam's and Oliver's) if you would be happy to do something cruise related without characters for those 2 also saying their names and First Disney Cruise 2016 I'd be delighted and cheekily I would finally like 2 Autograph Cover's 1 for Restaurants (eating at Akershers, CRT, BOG, CP, Boathouse, Chef Mickeys, Narcooses, Yachtsman, Teppan Edo, Coral Reef, Hollywood and Vine Disney Junior, Sci Fi dine in...I think that's it) and the other for a Cruise Autograph Cover for Dahlia's Disney Dream Cruise Autograph Book 2016

I know this is one over your required request amount and the Cover Pages are the most important and the whole family name one for the cruise door along with the UK flag Mickey Head so please feel free to tell me I was too cheeky in asking for all of the above.

We go away 14th August THIS YEAR so I'm also very late in asking but I've been poorly for the last few months and only getting around to planning everything now so also understand if you are unable to do any in time.

I hope you don't mind but I also downloaded some Mickey Heads to make a countdown for 7 yr old DD - they will have number of days to go added then laminated and stuck on my mantle piece for her to tear one down each day. I also took a few images to put on our cruise door as magnets. If this is not OK please say so and I will not use them.

Thank you

Last edited:
Beachgirl85, a reminder.... you should always put text in the request in the case that you want on the DISign. ROYAL does look better on the jersey than Royal and I normally copy and paste any text rather than typing it myself...

Last edited:
zokaluse, I don't do autograph covers for specific restaurants. You will need to pick one of my Character Meal styles if you want one of mine...

Thank you Marion.

I have edited the above post to add apostrophes to the names I forgot them off!

Thank you also for the links, I've found what I was after .. for the boys and the character meals I've added the details below.

DCL-8.jpg - Oliver's First Disney Dream Cruise 2016
DCL-Logo1d.jpg - Adam's First Disney Dream Cruise 2016
CharacterMeal-AC3.jpg - Dahlia's Character Restaurant Autograph Book. Walt Disney World 2016. (Can the font all be in WaltoGraph please?)

All of the autograph covers are 4x7 please.
Thanks again

zokaluse, 4x7 ? standard sizes are 4x6 or 5x7

for starters...

Last edited:
They are fabulous - thank you.

Sorry 4x6 is what I should have typed.

ETA: Just downloading them from your PB now (I love them all) and on the DCL Cruise whole family name design you have put Olivia instead of Oliver .. please could you change it.

Last edited:
Oh Olivia was on for a previous request and I just missed that! Will do along with the other 2 autograph covers.

Marion, they are all fabulous - thank you so much...I appreciate it all greatly and know the work you put into all of these is tremendous as I cannot get my head around PSE and I've had it for over 2 years now I think!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter