Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Thank you so much Marion. That will work perfectly. We really appreciate you changing that for us. Didn't realize one of the park icons was obsolete. Mickey is a perfect substitution. It looks awesome.

Hi Marion,

I love your designs and hope you will have time to complete two designs for our trip in early July (next month).

WinniePoohHunnyPot2.jpg personalized with Jack

StarWarsBirthday7.jpg personalized with Jack, 6th Birthday , 2016

Thank you so much for your time!
Mary

I do not respond to requests necessarily only in posting order. Anyone who requests well ahead of time may be pushed back until I complete requests for closer trips. But I will not bump long standing requests for "rush" requests either.

Hi Marion!

I love your DISigns and appreciate that you continue to do these.

Could you please personalize an autograph cover for me? StarWars-AC1.jpg -- personalized for Landon

Thanks! Lori

Going to go back and make sure everything is caught up starting with post #1612.

Hi Marion! I would like to request 10thJasmineBirthday1.jpg
but with Rapunzel and 40. Can you also add the name Kate on there too please. I would like this by late July.

Many thanks,
Melissa

4 of them. As I have told others many times, I will not do any DISigns that have either the Sorcerer's Hat or the Water Tower:

Last edited:
Thank you so much Marion. My apologies on the designs I requested that you don't do anymore. They look awesome.

I do have a question. On the Military design. Since my husband is still active I had asked if we could change the wording at the top to say Proud of Our Daddy instead of Honored to Have Served. Is this change possible? And with no border? I'd like to do shirts out of that one.

Hi Marion,

My family and I will be going on our first cruise in May of 2017 and would like the following DISigns if possible:

1. Pluto-5.jpg
Christopher (left ear)

2. Ariel14.jpg
Elizabeth (left ear)

3. DCL-BM-13.jpg
2017 (yellow shape at the top of the bookmark)

4. Anniversary1.jpg
Celebrating Our 8th Anniversary

5. MagicAnchor1.jpg
Grant

Thank you so much!

Hello Marion-

You created shirt designs for our family trip back in 2012 and 2014, you do such great work and I was so happy to see that you are still designing for Disboards! I would love if you could create some shirt designs again. My family got so many compliments on your designs, you do great work!!

Here are my requests:

Fab6CastleTinkYear1a.jpg—Could you remove the top “family vacation” and put the year in the “Walt Disney World” so it reads “Walt Disney World 2016” on the bottom. In place of the year on the ear could you put a name? I would need the following:

Blake
Haley
Owen
Mom
Dad
Olivia
Bryce
Simone
Logan

Our trip is in July. Thank you so much for all you do!

Hi Marion-
One more request for our trip in July. Could I get design WDW-NamesInHeadShape5.jpg. The family name would be Duetsch and for the ears it would be:
Blake
Haley
Owen
Mom
Dad

Thank you again!

I may not be available to work on requests here until Saturday..... my daughter is visiting from California and I don't get to see her very often!

Hi Marion! First time requesting, so hope I am doing this right!

JPG: PithHelmetSnakeBand1.jpg
Name: Is it possible to customize with the Lion Guard mark? If not, a blue 'O' will be good here.

JPG: PithHelmetLeopard1.jpg
Name: Same as before. If not, an orange "P" will be good.

JPG: PithHelmetCrocodile1.jpg
Name: Same. If not, a green "A".

JPG: PithHelmetZebraBow1.jpg
Name: Same, but if not, then a purple "G"

The sample font is fine. I am wanting to print these to put on t-shirts, so big enough for that. Our trip is in January 2017, so I would like to have all graphics by December 18 if possible. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the wonderful designs Marion! My son will be thrilled, and I am so grateful.
Hope you enjoyed a wonderful visit with your daughter.

Mary

Hi, I would like to request a design please.
WDW-NamesInHeadShape5.jpg
Family Names -Moore
Year 2016
Chris, Lori, Hunter and Madison

We will be going the 2nd week of July. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Marion. I sure hope you enjoyed the visit with your daughter. I just wanted to let you know that I put the design request up on the board instead of coming to you because it looks like you are absolutely swamped with Disney requests. You know we LOVE your designs and will always request things from you, but we don't want to give you too much to do or become a nuisance. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Oh yeah! I wanted to tell you that James chose a Boxcar Children book to donate for your last designs. He said he bet you liked those books just like we do.

Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter