Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

I could spend all day looking at your designs. Love them. :yay:

Could I please have.

DCL-MM-AC1.jpg Maddi
DCL-MM-AC1.jpg Jackson
DCL-MM-AC1.jpg Cole

Thank you So much.
We are leaving October 2

4xmom; as always, I require the gender for each person on a family style DISign

I am so sorry! I meant to add genders and forgot.

9MagicBeginCastle-1.jpg
Ga (f)
Pops (m)
Mom (f)
Dad (m)
Simon (m)
Nathan (m)
Zoe (f)
Abbie (f)
and the year 2014

Marion,
I apologize because I know this is very last minute. But we are finalizing our tshirts (we leave next Friday) and wanted to ask if you could change the year to 14 on the following: (we loved these shirts too and wanted to wear them again!)

RayYearWDW-1.jpg
DopeyYearWDW-1.jpg
MaterYearWDW-1.jpg
DoryYearWDW-1.jpg

Then we want to use HakunaMatata1e.jpg on the back of a shirt and LifeIsGoodSimba1.jpg on the front. Can you put the words Life is Good in the same print as Hakuna Matata? And maybe just a bit of color on the Simba pic so they all kind of match? I know that's a lot to ask for and if you can't (or don't want to do it) I completely understand.

Thanks for considering it!
Amy in NC

I am leaving on vacation a week from Saturday (9/20) so will work on DISigning this weekend and then will close my threads until I return....

dadster; this is a duplicate request which is not allowed by forum guidelines. Please await responses in your thread.

I will delete the one here....I am the Moderator and can do that! ::yes::

Hi Marion,

We leave for our trip Oct 18. Can I please get the following:

MinnieBowFront1c.jpg -- one for Hannah and one for Maya

PirateLeagueMermaid1.jpg for Maya on October 24 at 4:15 pm
PirateLeagueMermaid1.jpg for Hannah on October 24 at 4:05 pm

I hope this is ok and that you are still taking requests. I hope you enjoy your upcoming vacation.
Thank you so much!

Kathy

Hi Marion, just checking to see if you would be able to get to my requests before you leave for vacation. If not I totally understand! They are on page 31. Have a great vacation! Thanks!

marion, is it possible for you to use this image from Barbara's file? She is on vacation and I leave before she returns? I searched forever to find it...but finally found it...
if not, I totally understand.
Fantasy
Sept 27th-Oct 4th

thanks for all of your awesome designs

well, i guess I have my answer, it is mickey in the chair with clouds in the background, and a line that states it doesn't get any better than this....
perhaps next time..

kphillip99; it is still a duplicate request even if you use multiple user names. shame shame! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter