Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

mikeandchele; please start your own request thread for this as I believe others have already created similar...

Thank you so much, Marion! This is perfect! Sorry about the sizing difference - I didn't think about the object being a square vs. rectangle. Thanks for making it work:)
Hannah

Marion, thanks for all the covers! They printed up so nicely, I am thrilled and can't wait to surprise all the kids with them. Thank you again.

Hi,
I think my post may have gotten overlooked....apologies if not! We leave on Friday so if you can't get to it just let me know.

You responded to my question regarding a cheetah head mickey but I forgot to actually request on your thread!

Anyway, my daughter liked the JaguarHead1.jpg and would like it with a pink bow and the name Tabitha in waltograph font.

Thanks for any help and your work is great appreciated!!

Hi Marion! If you have time, would you be able to customize two graphics for my son? His name is Alden.

1 - MickeyBlackSwirlLeaning1 - If you could make the blue on this graphic a lime green, and then take away the yellow background, that would be great. I'm picturing maybe having his name in Disney font in the lower lefthand side of the picture kind of at an angle? I trust your judgment, though, so if that doesn't look right, I'll go with what you think. :)

2 - CircleofHeads-AK1 - If you could add his name either under the circle or wherever it looks good. Again - I trust your judgement more than mine! :)

3 - AK-SafariWDW01 - If you could add his name instead of Walt Disney World in the Disney font, that would be great! :)

Thanks again for all you've done so far (you helped me with dining invitations before) to make my son's first trip magical! :)

Hi Marion!! :) Would you PRETTY PLEASE be able to make a family name page with 7 Mickey Ear Balloons? The jpg image is LivingtheDream7.jpg

It would say Living the Dream Walt Disney World 2014

Names:
Grandma (female)
Tony (male)
Denise (female)
Lori (female)
Nicholas (male)
Mia (female)
Jayce (male)

I would so greatly appreciate it. :worship::worship::worship:

I can wait. Sorry about that! I just like to start collecting my images early so I can order magnets etc when there are good Vista Print deals. But I can wait until a little closer if you want. Sorry about that! (and is it OK if I quoted since it wasn't pictures?)

Hi Marion!

Your disigns are fantastic! Would love to request a few if you'd be so kind:

2FamiliesTogether-11.jpg The following last name on the left: LaBrecque Family with names: Keith(m), Chrissy(f), Sophie(f), Lucy(f) and the following last name on the right: McCormick Family with names: Kirk(m), Gina(f), Clara(f), Ellie(f) and with the year changed to 2014

WDW-Sign1.jpg with the letters NASD and then Walt Disney World 2014 underneath

6Minnie1.jpg Can you put the word "Turning" on top of the number 6 and then the name Lucy inside the number somewhere?

6Minnie1.jpg This one also with "Turning" on top and then the number 4 and the name Clara inside

Thank you in advance VERY much!!

Note that I require the month and year of your trip or event whether they are on the DISign(s) or not....for prioritizing

had to change font of numbers in order for the the word to actually sit on the number:

aldenn; your Mickey and Minnie heads are done and all in same folder as this one:

fruitsnack; can change the color background on the first request but cannot remove it....white on white layers will result and look like nothing...

and if I outline the cutout layer it will be hard for you to cut out the transfer...but you can try! :confused3

other 2 in same location

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter