Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marion,

We have a trip scheduled in a couple of weeks, and finally finalized a number of our dining options. If it's not too much of a rush, I would love to request a few dining invitations:

All can be addressed to "Grace and Mom."

BeOurGuestInvite4.jpg - Wednesday, March 5 at 11:30am

CrystalPalaceInvite-8.jpg - Thursday, March 6 at 10:30am

YakYeti-Invite1.jpg - Saturday, March 8 at 3:00pm

LesChefsDeFrance1.jpg - Thursday, March 6 at 6:00pm

SciFi-1b.jpg - Saturday, March 8 at 11:00am

ViaNapoli1.jpg - Sunday, March 9 at 12:45pm

OhanaInvite-3.jpg - Tuesday, March 4 at 6:40pm

LTT1.jpg - Tuesday, March 11 at 11:30am

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful designs with us!

MermaidMommy; your request is not properly formatted. Please edit you existing request and provide the exact jpg file name only....the paths you provided are not conducive to my DISign process. See thread title? My rules do explain. thanks :artist:

Yea! I'm so excited that you have these already and I don't have to do a new design request! :goodvibes

CD-Dream1.jpg
CD-DreamCover1.jpg

Would it be possible to add a y to the end of Dream - "Dreamy" and Tunes under it so that it says "Dreamy Tunes." I know it would be a different font as that's the Dream logo, but I'm ok with that. Whatever you think looks good. I trust you.

Our dates are March 13-16, 2014 if you want to add that, but I can add that as well if you want to save a little time.

Thanks so much.

Marion-

Can you do this: AK-SafariFab5-SnowLeopard.jpg in a peacock print?

My trip is 3/2/14.

Thanks so much!

kristac;

I am changing all my blanks so I will need some kind of personalization....doesn't have to be a name

so maybe this will work for you

Looks great- but now I need 4 others to match :)
AK-SafariFab5-Cheetah.jpg
AK-SafariFab5-Croc.jpg
AK-SafariFab5-Giraffe.jpg
AK-SafariFab5-Tiger.jpg

Hi Marion,

Thank you so much. Your DISigns are amazing! I can't wait to surprise the family with our personalized items.

Regards,
Wendy

Hi Marion, I seem to be having trouble getting into your photobucket - I was looking for some bag toppers, do you still do these.
I am after a Stitch, Mr Incredible and Princesses one.
I know you need file names - is there a problem with pb, or a rule I have missed somewhere? Any help would be appreaciated.
Many thanks.

Marion,

I'm having the same problem accessing your photobucket. I was going to print some non personalized items and it is asking for a password to get into your photobucket account. Thanks for all you do!

Melissa

my rules have indicated for months now that you need to use a password for PB....

I thought if it was on the main folder it would protect everything but not the case. I found out without it on each subfolder that everything could be scanned and available for internet search.

:surfweb:

Sorry Marion, I was able to get in and found one last request.

It is for my daughter Lily for our March 1st-7th, 2014 trip.

License-Sofia2.jpg

Thanks,

Melissa

License Plate DISigns have their own thread and that is where I take requests for those styles. Thread links are in post #2

Hi, thanks for reply - I do know about the password, as I have searched your lovely photbucket before and you have very kindly done a couple of requests for me, but I can't get in now :confused3 Maybe it is my laptop - I will try tomorrow from work's desktop. Thanks for all of your time making everyone's planning more enjoyable.

I just got done looking through your photo bucket albums and your designs are amazing!
I was looking through your invitation section and couldn't find anything for the Happily ever after (1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian Resort) Character dinner and was wondering if you could make something similar to CRT-7.jpg but for Happily ever after. I believe the Characters at the dinner are usually Cinderella and her step mother/step sisters.
It would be for Willow, March 14th at 7:50 pm

Also could you do
BBB-BelleInvite1.jpg -Willow March, 14th 5pm
5SharingMagic-4.jpg - The Heater Family- Mom, Dad, Willow (If at all possible could you put mom under the Minnie bow and Willow under the crown?)
BelleWelcomeLetter1.jpg- Willow
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter