Mario amd Enzos or Enzos Hideway?

erinch

Parsing the same ee cummings poem for 20 years
They opened soon after our last trip. Differences? Which would you pick? I see that Sunday evenings at Enzos hideaway are BzyOB with no corkage fee?

We’ve done Sunday Supper at the Hideaway.
brought out own wine and had an unbelievably delicious dinner. They brought so much food, we couldn’t begin to finish.
we’ve also been to Maria and Enzo’s.
the food was good, but the noise level is off the charts. Pleasant conversation was very difficult. It’s a cavernous space and the dining area is at the bottom

I love Maria snd enzos. We ha e bern there several times. I never noticed it being noisy. The ambiance of the room is lovely. And I loved the food.

Looking forward to trying both when we finally make it back down. 2 cancelled trips, hoping our third try is better.

We've been to both. We loved our meal at M&Es, but the setting lacks in ambiance. Didn't notice it being loud. We could not wait to try Enzo's Hideaway. It looked so cozy and warm when we took a peek on a previous trip. It was a huge disappointment. The service was horrible, the food was just okay, and we were squished in like sardines right next to a beverage serving station, and the wait staff kept constantly bumping into our chairs, and barely looked at us, let alone saying excuse me. I was waiting to get something spilled on me. Took forever to get our check. We actually made our displeasure known, and that's something we rarely do. This was during dinner last October 2019. It will be a while before we give it another chance.

I really enjoyed Enzo's Hideaway. Food a step above the usual Italian at WDW and the atmosphere unique and fun. That was 3 years and haven't had the chance to go back. Had free dining at the time and the menu offered more (at least for me) than M&E. Walked through the secret tunnel - basically back hall and stairs - to The Edison to look around after dinner. One of those WDW gems that combine fun theming with very good food. Usually its one or the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter