• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Margaritaville

E

eeyore0062

We would like to stop by Margaritaville for a drink while at CityWalk. Has anyone had the Margarita's there, and if so, are they good? Does it require a reservation to have a drink there, what time do they open, and what time should we go to avoid the big crowds?

Personally I don't think the Margarita's are very good(weak & sweet), but JMO. It seems to get very busy right after the parks close, but I've always been able to get a drink(no ressie required to drink). They have a few bars in the place (3 I think).
I am a huge JB fan, the atmosphere is very cute, but I still like the one in Key West better. They do have some great bands that play there.

The Mango Margarita's are incredible! The nachos are enough for 2 people, huge portion.

They have a "To Go Window" outside for those who want to avoid going into the restaurant just for a beverage. It is a frequent stop of ours as we leave IOA. I liked the Margarita's, and although I am no connoisseur, the frozen ones sure take the edge off a hot afternoon. I agree that they are a little weak, but they do have just enough zip.
HAVE FUN

We either ate at or dropped by for a margarita a few times last month. Unfortunately the "regular" margarita's are lame. The next attempt I ordered a Perfect Margarita it contained a LOT more liquor and was also more expensive. My husband, like Renee loved the Last Mango in Paris. Cant say enough about those Volcano Nachos...awesome! Try a slice of Buddy Bears Chocolate Cake.....yummy:D

Thanks for the info, I will be avoiding the regular Margaritas and going with the Perfect Margarita... I like to be able to taste what I've paid for---lol:)

DITTO! I hate it when you get a drink and feel like you may as well of ordered lemonade!! For the prices they charge, you should be able to at least taste it!! I'll go Perfect too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter