Mardi Gras Day Festivities Onboard??

LNMom

Mouseketeer
Has anyone sailed on Mardi Gras day? Are there festivities onboard?? We'll be in George Town, Grand Cayman that day.

I live in S. Louisiana where most schools have the week of Mardi Gras off. So many people take advantage and travel to DW. With a cruise scheduled for that week, I am guessing that there will be lots of Louisianans on it the 7-nt. WC.

Should I pack my purple, green and gold boa, plumed headband, and mile-long gold eyelashes??

Has anyone sailed on Mardi Gras day? Are there festivities onboard?? We'll be in George Town, Grand Cayman that day.

I live in S. Louisiana where most schools have the week of Mardi Gras off. So many people take advantage and travel to DW. With a cruise scheduled for that week, I am guessing that there will be lots of Louisianans on it the 7-nt. WC.

Should I pack my purple, green and gold boa, plumed headband, and mile-long gold eyelashes??

I was wondering this too, we will be on the WBPC for Mardi Gras. I bought some beads to hang from our fish, maybe what to Dinner.
I hope we are in Tianas that night!

I was wondering this too, we will be on the WBPC for Mardi Gras. I bought some beads to hang from our fish, maybe what to Dinner.
I hope we are in Tianas that night!

That will be Pirate Night for us so I'm 90% sure they won't do anything for Mardi Gras.

We were on The Magic a few years ago on Mardi Gras. No acknowledgment at all! There was a huge family on board from NOLA, however, and they made their own fun for the day! They were memorable to watch!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter